Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Red Waypoint
15949 81 2018-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRNflyover
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190318 ft
United States

fans110acd06 Posted at 2018-7-17 10:22
Thanks for updating the app to support OTG... Really appreciate

Wrong reply. Can it be deleted? thanks
2020-8-23
Use props
DRNflyover
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190318 ft
United States

djiuser_O9xKIK7FdiFQ Posted at 8-21 06:01
I was able to create a test mission around my yard offline. So far so good, but please gray out options I can't use in the free version, or with my drone. Exploring more options I can't use than options I can use was very frustrating.

I was able to connect to my Mavic Mini. I got it launched and pressed the play button. It went to the first waypoint, yeah. Then it just sat there for what seemed like forever. It eventually went to the second waypoint and really did stay there forever. I stopped the mission and moved it around manually for a bit and restarted the mission. It went to the first waypoint and just sat there. I pressed RTH (in the app) and confirmed RTH. It started landing right where it was. I took over and landed it in a better place.

I had the same thing happening to my MM and it seams to have been due to the setting of the drone's speed being too low. I increased it and it went away. Let me know if this helped.
2020-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules