Mavic air rc
683 6 2018-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimfalt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136598 ft

Hello, Does anyone know if there will be a problem if I put a right antenna spare antenna I have in the place of my left broken one on my MA RC?
2018-5-14
Use props
Svt04cobra
lvl.2
United States

Should be fine. If it fits, it ships.........
2018-5-14
Use props
jimfalt
Second Officer

Svt04cobra Posted at 2018-5-14 11:34
Should be fine. If it fits, it ships.........

Haha ok, thanks!
2018-5-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can't see what not   
2018-5-14
Use props
Breezer74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20072 ft

United Kingdom

Be aware that the hinge assembly is different/reversed on each antenna, so while it may function, it may not be a perfect fit to allow folding without more modification.
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I confirm that what happened to your Mavic air RC, please? If it has broken, for the flight safety purpose, you are recommended to contact our support and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks!
2018-5-15
Use props
jimfalt
Second Officer

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-15 01:07
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I confirm that what happened to your Mavic air RC, please? If it has broken, for the flight safety purpose, you are recommended to contact our support and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks!

You think I didnt try? I communicated via telephone and they told me to send it in. Then I tried, but I never received the email for the address to send it to. I communicated with support via the online chat twice and I was told that the problem will be forwarded to the right department. Its been a week now and I havent received any email at all. I am very dissapointed with the support experience...
2018-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules