Mavic Pro video signal transmission problem with Samsung Note 4
1474 7 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oHZ79ZMnwMyI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198143 ft
Latvia

Last Saturday I bought Mavic Pro. After first start I found out that the image is transmitted with interference (delay, pixelity) . I turned all video settings down - same problem. Then I turned off video cashe recording - no changes. It does not depend on the distance. From the other side - when I use drone in WiFi mode - everything is ok. I thought about problems between Mavic Pro RC and my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note 4), but with my previous drone (Mavic Air) connection was without any troubles with video signal transmission.  
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please change an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to try the flight again? If still no good luck, please follow the tutorial video below to update the firmware for the drone and the remote controller, then try it again, hope everything will be fine soon, thanks!

2018-5-15
Use props
bocian666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708133 ft
United Kingdom

i had similiar issue on my iphone 6. it turns, i had to clean the charging port in iphone. had to much dust in it, causing freeze picture.  original video on sd card was unaffected. so maybe same thing
2018-5-15
Use props
Gilis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37018 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problem, I'd like to have a solution.
Even after I did downgrade to the older version 4.1.15 still can not get a clear picture and any movement of the camera or the drone immediately the image becomes pixelity.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1332971
2018-5-15
Use props
Alex Mavic Pro LV
lvl.1
Latvia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-15 01:16
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please change an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to try the flight again? If still no good luck, please follow the tutorial video below to update the firmware for the drone and the remote controller, then try it again, hope everything will be fine soon, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI&t=8s&index=19&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNLusG0MvxD4Dm-tX4cnvzX

Hi! Yesterday I tried Mavic with Samsung Galaxy S8 - eveyrthing works well. So in my case problem in my smartphone. Thanx for support. Sorry so wasting your time.
2018-5-16
Use props
Breezer74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20072 ft

United Kingdom

All I can offer is to confirm no issues at all with my note 4.  Solid connection, no lag, and bright screen (when using auto brightness boosted mode)
2018-5-16
Use props
Alex Mavic Pro LV
lvl.1
Latvia

Breezer74 Posted at 2018-5-16 04:41
All I can offer is to confirm no issues at all with my note 4.  Solid connection, no lag, and bright screen (when using auto brightness boosted mode)

That why I don't told "problem with Note 4", but "problem with MY Note 4".
2018-5-16
Use props
Breezer74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20072 ft

United Kingdom

Alex Mavic Pro LV Posted at 2018-5-16 04:54
That why I don't told "problem with Note 4", but "problem with MY Note 4".

I'm sorry, I was replying to the original post and didn't realise "djiuser_oHZ79ZMnwMyI " and "Alex Mavic Pro LV" is the same person.  Even re-reading the topic title and 1st post I don't see anything stating it was your specific Note 4 you were asking about rather than a problem that involved the Note 4 in general.  However, when help is met with hostility rather than accepted for what it is (help), no further assistance will be offered.
2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules