Problems to upgrade the firmware and more
480 6 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_pplorin
New
Spain

I can not upgrade the firmware of the drone, neither using the remote control or DJI Assistant 2. After start the upgrading process, the drone shutdown because is overheated. Is it normal? It is really a problem because I can not do any maintenance operation with the drone (for instance calibration). What is the problem? What can I do?
2018-5-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like the internal fan is not working correctly. Raise a ticket with DJI support and ship it back for repair. Best not to fly it - if the drone gets too hot it will shut itself down completely.
2018-5-15
Use props
dji_pplorin
New
Spain

A CW Posted at 2018-5-15 02:10
Sounds like the internal fan is not working correctly. Raise a ticket with DJI support and ship it back for repair. Best not to fly it - if the drone gets too hot it will shut itself down completely.

Ok. Thanks for the info. I will do it.
2018-5-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always best to be safe, especially when the product can fly   
2018-5-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

As mentioned by Andy, fan seems cooked
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, like A CW suggested, it is recommended to send in the drone for further evaluation, our repair center will help to get it sorted out. Please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-5-20
Use props
dji_pplorin
New
Spain

Thanks a lot for your answer. In fact, last week I left the drone to the technical support. I'm waiting for the diagnostic.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules