Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blown out of my sneakers
836 11 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI User466
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17736 ft
United States

Had my p4pro a month and I finally had time to try it. is truly amazing I was totally in awe.. at 66 years old it takes a lot to get me excited I feel like a kid again on Christmas Day
2018-5-15
Use props
chiplifter
Captain
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

Aren't we all kids with toys?
Happy flying.
2018-5-15
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are very exciting machines indeed. Welcome to the forum and have fun.
2018-5-15
Use props
kmss1
Second Officer
United States

As a 60-year old myself I have to agree with you.  Although I have had mine for a month or so I haven't had much time to fly it due to family medical issues, but the small windows of time I have had I enjoy very much.  Its nice to know I'm not the only older guy here that is enjoying the activity!  Cheers!
2018-5-15
Use props
Oldav8tor
lvl.3
United States

I'm 68 and so far have found my P4A easy to fly which I'm sure is due to the computer assisted fly by wire system.  I've been a pilot for 43 years and although I've never dinged an airplane, my track record trying to fly model airplanes is not nearly so good.  After first practicing on the simulator I found I could get the P4A to pretty much do what I wanted it to do.  Short of a system failure while airborne or a bonehead move on my part I don't anticipate any major problems.   Technology can be fun, even for an old codger  :-)
2018-5-15
Use props
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.4
Flight distance : 429114 ft
United States

I'm 63...have had my P4A now for almost a year.  Very fun to fly and still makes me nervous when I get wind warnings or can't see it because of trees.  
2018-5-15
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Captain
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Good for you this tech is the mutt's nut's   glad you like your  P4P  ,  fly safe  
2018-5-15
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft

Mid 70’s here and I can tell you it only gets better. You’ll cuss them from time to time.  But they truly are amazing.
Welcome and have phun!
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It's so glad to know the drone could bring some pleasure to your life, which makes us feel honored to our job, enjoy flying.
2018-5-20
Use props
embayweather
Captain
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

65 year old here with three, used to be four, drones. Lots of fun, lots of great pics and whats more, it actually makes me feel useful again.
2018-5-20
Use props
CraigBarlow
New

Pakistan

New collection of shoes, boots and sneakers is available online https://ezpeezydeals.com/deal_company/cotosen-discount-code/
2022-6-10
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I see no reason why age would be a limit for enjoying technology and these kind of hobbies. My grandfather's 85 years old and he uses many kind of technologies very fluidly. He has a smart TV, smartwatch, smartphone (and he uses it for way more things than just calling and texting), frequently likes to use computers etc.

I am glad to hear you won't let your age be an obstacle for your enjoyment of droning and other technological hobbies and hope you all manage to make most of it.
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules