Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
hidden information about panorama 360
1011 5 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Toon de Wit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6240 ft
Netherlands

I am looking for the complete information about de DJI Go 4 app and its photo / panorama settings. My app is up to date but no show .... @ panarama.
Please help me out ?
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Toon, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I know that what happened to your DJI GO4 app, could you be more specific your main problem or show us a photo if applicable? For the hidden information about panorama 360, you mean the settings/path of it in the DJI GO4 app, right? Thank you in advance!
2018-5-15
Use props
Toon de Wit
lvl.1
Netherlands

Thanks for your reaction....
... well,   in the mean time I am not sure if the settings are hidden or not in the app. In the youtube film    about "NEW Pano mode in DJI MAVIC and PHANTOM 4 PRO DRONES. IN DEPTH"  TUTORIAL all the modes.
I do not se the panorama option behind de photo settings, how can this be?  my version up to date. I use iPad Air or iPhone7 both do not show the pano-option under " timed shot".
what tot do ?
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Toon de Wit Posted at 2018-5-17 06:17
Thanks for your reaction....
... well,   in the mean time I am not sure if the settings are hidden or not in the app. In the youtube film  https://youtu.be/pYwARqgkUs4  about "NEW Pano mode in DJI MAVIC and PHANTOM 4 PRO DRONES. IN DEPTH"  TUTORIAL all the modes.
I do not se the panorama option behind de photo settings, how can this be?  my version up to date. I use iPad Air or iPhone7 both do not show the pano-option under " timed shot".

Please ensure that you insert the SD card in your drone. Or you can reinstall the app and see if it works. Please save the files from the app first. If the problem remain, please inform us.
2018-5-18
Use props
Toon de Wit
lvl.1
Netherlands

solved!
one way or the other the app did not try tot update. Even when i did press the "(find) update"  options in the app,  It seems to be up to date.
After uninstalling it and re-install the app automatically the update came up.   So Thank you !!
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Toon de Wit Posted at 2018-5-22 23:46
solved!
one way or the other the app did not try tot update. Even when i did press the "(find) update"  options in the app,  It seems to be up to date.
After uninstalling it and re-install the app automatically the update came up.   So Thank you !!

Glad to know the issue has been sorted out in the end, hope you enjoy flying the drone and please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules