Battery LED1 blinking
12790 3 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karcio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313294 ft

Hi, I just notice that if I connect my second battery to charger LED1 blinking. Double check in manual, and I'm sure this is LED1

2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm that did the battery can be turned on or be charged normally? Thanks!
2018-5-16
Use props
chopperphil
lvl.2
United States

Interesting! This just started happening to me but it blinks after it has fully charged and when I press the button it shows a full charge and the blinking stops. What's up?
2018-5-16
Use props
karcio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313294 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-16 04:33
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm that did the battery can be turned on or be charged normally? Thanks!

Hi,

OK, small update:

Today I notice the same behavior. So, I set timer to 10 minutes on my phone and start charge battery. After about 5 minutes, second led (led2) start blinking, then after some time led 3 and led4. All looks like normal charging

Finally my battery was charged to 100%.

In the morning i had chat with dji and they suggest me to refresh firmware using Dji Assistant 2. So, I put my failed battery (charged 100%) to mavic, connected usb cable to PC, started drone, and stated DJI Assistant 2.

In Firmware Update - section Assistant show me following message:
"Firmware incompatibility detected between some modules and current device. Update firmaware?" I confirm update

After while, update finish success, and I could power on my drone. Did not have a time to fly, but so far all looks OK now.

I will update this thread after few flights on this battery - if all good I will close thread.
Regards

2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules