Inspire 1 Camera and Gimbal not spinning [Limp]
2243 4 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TIXFJ
lvl.1
Fiji

Inspire 1 v2.0 camera and gimbal does not spin up on start up nor does it send video. The internal fan  in the camera is spinning though when the controller is connected to the aircraft. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TIXFJ, sorry to know you are having difficulties with the drone. Please double check the PIN in the gimbal connector to see if it is oxidized. The please check the gimbal cable to make sure they are tight enough and not damaged. Here are the pictures for your reference. contact.png pin.png
2018-5-17
Use props
TIXFJ
lvl.1
Fiji

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-17 04:36
TIXFJ, sorry to know you are having difficulties with the drone. Please double check the PIN in the gimbal connector to see if it is oxidized. The please check the gimbal cable to make sure they are tight enough and not damaged. Here are the pictures for your reference.[view_image][view_image]

How do I tell if it's oxidized and if some of the pins are out of line how do you reccomend i re allign them?
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TIXFJ Posted at 2018-5-17 13:34
How do I tell if it's oxidized and if some of the pins are out of line how do you reccomend i re allign them?

Please try to clean the connector via ethyl alcohol, if the PIN is out of line, please show us the picture. Thanks.
2018-5-18
Use props
TIXFJ
lvl.1
Fiji

Here are the pins.
2018-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules