Display Issue
385 5 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
billyhosiumavic
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Got this strange display recently, I have turned off the focus peaking so defininetly this is no peaking. This
strange things appear on monitor only lately and is annoying, although it doesn't affect the final output file.
But it is a pain in the ass especially coz it's in the way of my viewing the scence properly. Anyone has any expereince of this?
Firmware upgrade and downgrade, i hv tried both. I use iPhone6 plus. I changed to iPhone 7, and the issue still lingers.

IMG_5196.jpg
IMG_5198.jpg
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I confirm that did your drone crash or not? If not, please refresh the firmware again to see if it fix. Thanks!  
2018-5-15
Use props
billyhosiumavic
lvl.1
Hong Kong

It did not crash. Firmware hv been refreshed through Assistant software on Mac.
And both upgrade and downgrade tried. To no avail. Problem persists.
Thanks for replying !
2018-5-15
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Are you using the side port or bottom?  Try using your lightning cable that came with your iPhone and connect to bottom port. Need to ensure side port is unplugged when using bottom port. Maybe the side cable is bad. Have you tried another device?
2018-5-15
Use props
billyhosiumavic
lvl.1
Hong Kong

SparksBird Posted at 2018-5-15 22:18
Are you using the side port or bottom?  Try using your lightning cable that came with your iPhone and connect to bottom port. Need to ensure side port is unplugged when using bottom port. Maybe the side cable is bad. Have you tried another device?

Thanks Sparksbird. I followed your instruction and used the bottom port of the remote controller. And I tried another device: iPhone 7. Problem persists.
2018-5-15
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Looks like it is time to start a case with DJI and send it in.  Sorry to hear this.
2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules