Phantom 4 is not able to be Upgraded Error Code: 0x022403
2041 2 2018-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HelpFixMyDrone
lvl.1

United States

I have a cupple of problems with my phantom 4:
-The Camera transmition is really bad and the Screen is usually black or filled with green artefacts.
-The Drones Does not recognice the inserted SD card, I have alreddy tried multiple cards. Both wehre formated before testing.
-The controller shows up as a Phantom 3 advanced controller in the app while the Phantom 4 is turned off. When i turn the Phantom 4 on and it connects to the controller it turns into a Phantom 4 controller.
I cant up or downgrade the controller with the App, the update instantly fails. When I connect the controller to the PC the DJI assistant does not recognize it, but it Shows up in device-manager als COM8.
-When I connect the Phantom with the APP i get a notification that an upgrade is reqired but i dont get the "Slide to unlock" thing. When I connect it to the PC with DJI Assistant it shows up and gives me the Possibility to Upgrade to the new version. When i start the upgarde it Works fine until it reches 55% and then the drone reboots 3-4 times. After that the Update fails and i get the error code 0x0022403

Please help me.

2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

For the transmission issue, please check if it exists on the original card, if no, please tell me the mobile device you are using, try another place and avoid interference, or change another mobile device for testing.
For the SD card issue, if it doesn't recognize the SD card at all, and I notice that you are not able to update the firmware, please try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone via DJI Assistant 2, if the issue persists, you might need to send the drone in for diagnosis. Please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support
Besides, a warm prompt, the RC is not able to update or refresh its firmware via DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom 4 series. Thank you.
2018-5-20
Use props
Ecuaman
lvl.2

Ecuador

"When I connect it to the PC with DJI Assistant it shows up and gives me the Possibility to Upgrade to the new version. When i start the upgarde it Works fine until it reches 55% and then the drone reboots 3-4 times. After that the Update fails and i get the error code 0x0022403"
Have the exact same problem... wonder if this got solved?
2019-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules