what dji go 4 app version
4810 11 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spark29
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90748 ft
Denmark

Hi sorry if i double post this but i just can't figure out how to see what version of the dji 4 go app i'm having on my iphone 8 plus? If it's working after i updated both the spark and the batteries should i still get the latest dji go 4 app? And still hasling with the controller for updating it. I followed the youtube tutorials and nothing happens and i how can i see what firmware there is on the controller?
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please enter your app and tap "Me"-"Setting", you can check the version of app in the bottom of the page. I would recommend you use the latest version of app. For your second question, please enter the general setting and check the firmware info in "about".
2018-5-16
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

No there is no information under “Me” icon about version of the go 4 app? I use Iphone 8 plus on ios 11.1.2
Very strange but should i register my spark once again and see if this solve my problems?
2018-5-16
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

spark29 Posted at 2018-5-16 03:07
No there is no information under “Me” icon about version of the go 4 app? I use Iphone 8 plus on ios 11.1.2
Very strange but should i register my spark once again and see if this solve my problems?

There are a couple of places you can look to find the version of DJI Go 4 you are running.  In the upper right corner of the "Me" page, there is an icon that looks like a gear.  Once you click on that, down at the very bottom of the screen, just above the copyright statementand below the terms of use statement link, it should show the version number.  

The other place you can view version info, is when you are actually connected to your aircraft and are in the camera view.  Press the "..." in the upper right corner, scroll to the very bottom on the General Settings screen and press the About button.  If you aren't connected to the remote and aircraft, this will just show the App version number.  However, if you are connected to the remote and aircraft, it will also show you the firmware versions installed.
2018-5-16
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Hi captain. Well i will check it next time i go flying and see if i can find the app version when the gear is connected. I know i'm a bit on fire but on the other hand as long as my gear connects and holds the connection i should be grateful  Thank's to you, KlooGee for your kind respons. Your Youtube channel is super informative by the way
Have a nice day.
2018-5-16
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Heyyyy, just figured it out it is 4.2.14 (3118) it says at the bottom under sign out It's from 2017 so hope it's okay for now?
But the thing with my controller i haven't figured out yet. I guess i'll get a update prompt when it's time for an update for this?
2018-5-16
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

spark29 Posted at 2018-5-16 09:02
Heyyyy, just figured it out it is 4.2.14 (3118) it says at the bottom under sign out It's from 2017 so hope it's okay for now?
But the thing with my controller i haven't figured out yet. I guess i'll get a update prompt when it's time for an update for this?

4.2.14 was released a Week ago Bro. May 2018.

The 2017 means when the DJI GO4 App was Launched, me thinks !
2018-5-16
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Hi again. I'll try to upload a screeshot from my dji go 4 app from Iphone.  
Every thing is working fine and was 100m up in the air and did some gesture moves as well. No disconnetion Batteries was also updated without no problems only 30 seconds pr battery  #7, well then i'm on the latest app, super and thank's to you too, bro
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

spark29 Posted at 2018-5-16 10:37
Hi again. I'll try to upload a screeshot from my dji go 4 app from Iphone.  [view_image]
Every thing is working fine and was 100m up in the air and did some gesture moves as well. No disconnetion Batteries was also updated without no problems only 30 seconds pr battery  #7, well then i'm on the latest app, super and thank's to you too, bro

Great! Have fun with your spark.
2018-5-16
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Thank’s
2018-5-16
Use props
fans88849c6a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46578 ft
India

I am unable to connect my dji spark with dji go app. Am using xiomi mi a1 mobile. It is connected to rc but not to the mobile can anyone help on this
2018-5-19
Use props
fans050c042b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1621591 ft
Ireland

Ok after many hours I finally got it to work.  I can’t confirm if I updated the android screen of the phantom pro or the controller but I cleared all outstanding pending installations off the android device, rebooted and it told me it needed to update to V01.01.00.00

Once I did this I now get a picture and green led on controller

I suspect it may have been the android screen and OS that was causing the issue.
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules