New Mavic Pro Platinum Very Choppy Video
1180 8 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nathan FW
lvl.1
United States

I just recieved a new DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and the video captured is unusable out of the box.  All software upgrades to equipment have been done, no crashes (its brand new) and I have experience with the Phantom 4.  Very discouraging.  Is this simply a defective unit?
2018-5-16
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Choppiness can be caused by the following:

• Slow computer
  • Video player software
  • Attempting to play video directly from a memory card

If you don't think any of those apply, then upload one of your videos to YouTube.com and post the link back here so we can see an example of what you're describing.

2018-5-16
Use props
Nathan FW
lvl.1
United States

The website will not allow upload of video.  The screen freezes.  Advice?
2018-5-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Please use youtube for sharing a RAW example (straight from the SD card)
2018-5-16
Use props
Nathan FW
lvl.1
United States

Seriously?   I am the president of our company and I need a solution to a machine DJI sells that is defective out of the box.  This will be returned today.  Thank you
2018-5-16
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Nathan FW Posted at 2018-5-16 05:38
Seriously?   I am the president of our company and I need a solution to a machine DJI sells that is defective out of the box.  This will be returned today.  Thank you

Well sorry Mr President, you asked the guys here for help and that is what they trying to give you.
2018-5-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nathan FW Posted at 2018-5-16 05:38

fella your problem isn't DJI related but 'you' related.  The only thing broken is your attitude.
2018-5-16
Use props
Nathan FW
lvl.1
United States

Captain benchmark... check the other pages it's not a me problem, it is an issue with multiple MPP's.  Work on the solution and keep your opinions to yourself
2018-5-17
Use props
Nate FW Mavic Flyer
lvl.1
United States

My apologies to Suren.  This is my first stab at the forum and I thought the suggestion given was someone from DJI responding, not an individual user.  I am accustomed to seemingly endless, circular conversations with DJI Customer Service acting like they have never heard of a camera issue with DJI products.  The advice you gave was actually helpful; I have uploaded the video and ordered a second Mavic to help compare and find a solution for our business video needs.  I was also pleasantly surprised that DJI has contracted a customer service company to answer phones and help.  Good start, DJI.   
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules