App for capturing what is appearing on iPad screen?
3278 12 2015-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Folks, I see a lot of videos posted of what is appearing in the DJI Pilot app which are useful along quite a few dimensions. What are you using to capture these activities?

Thanks.
2015-5-12
Use props
Dataway
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17152 ft
United States

The program that is most used is Shou screen capture and it is loaded through emu4ios.net.  See this youtube video it will show you how to install it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8EK6VHw_xQ

2015-5-12
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Dataway Posted at 2015-5-12 21:50
The program that is most used is Shou screen capture and it is loaded through emu4ios.net.  See this ...

I get a "404 Not Found" from that link.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8EK6VHw_xQ

Just deleted everything before the WWW and it works
2015-5-12
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
United States

Yeah, same thing here, Calvette. I've heard about Schou, but every time I try to get it, it's disappeared. I think it might be one of those rougue apps that exists in the shadows, just outside of Apple's critical eyes.
2015-5-12
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Nice app looks like it could be very useful and easy to use once the setup is completed.
2015-5-12
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

dmwierz Posted at 2015-5-12 22:32
Yeah, same thing here, Calvette. I've heard about Schou, but every time I try to get it, it's disapp ...

Get emu4ios here:
http://emu4ios.net

Open app installed and then install Shou
2015-5-12
Use props
david.p.mann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've used Shou app extensively to record flights with my Inspire 1 and my P2V+; haven't tried it yet with the P3, but it should work as well in recording what's going on while you have the DJI Pilot app up and running.   A couple of advisories:  1) Shou is a beta app; so beware that it is not yet a finished product; 2) In using Shou to record video while using DJI Pilot app on my iPad Mini 3 to control my Inspire several weeks ago, I had screen pixelation and severe latency issues; this was not a problem using Shou and the DJI Pilot app on my iPad Air 2, which has a faster processor (A8X).  Others have reported this same pixelation and latency issue using an iPhone 6.  3) Shou saves the videos it records in a Recordings directory visible in the app; it can only record a maximum of 14 videos - you will need to delete or save recorded videos to the camera roll on the ios device (an option when selecting a recorded video in Shou to replay) to free up space to record additional videos; 4) WARNING: Save any Shou video recordings that you want to keep by using the "Save to Camera Roll" option after selecting each video listed in the Recordings tab.  Why? - the Shou app was updated a few weeks ago and the old version then refused to load on any of my Apple devices.  I couldn't access my saved videos, and I had to delete the old Shou app to install the updated Shou app and I lost all the Shou videos that I had not already saved to the camera roll!
2015-5-12
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
United States

Ah, that's what I was missing. Had to install the STORE, then go get the app. Thanks.
2015-5-12
Use props
tokon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1732707 ft
Germany

It is not necessary to install the store first, just go to http://shou.tv/i
2015-5-12
Use props
Chris Han
New

India

Now, I am using two screen recorder programs, AirShou and EveryCord Screen Recorder. You can get it from FlekStore or from Tutu Helper. Emu4iOS Storeis also best place to load them to your iOS device.
2017-7-18
Use props
Chris Han
New

India

How bout EveryCord Download from FelkStore ? It's works pretty well...
2017-8-25
Use props
djiuser_yfc5OBP
New

Netherlands

Hi, it seems good idea.
2017-12-3
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>