NO WiFi available from my SPARK
684 8 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RIK54
New
Italy

Hello !! Just bought a SPARK COMBO, successfully connected my mobile to the Remote Controller and started to control the Aircraft via RC.. Fine ! Great machine !!!

I inputted the Aircraft WiFi SSID and PW manually into my mobile list of networks, but from the Aircraft there is no way to get any WiFi signal even when the RC is off.
This means I have no way to control the Aircraft from my mobile (just in case).

What do you think it is or did I  wrong ? Is this normal ?

Thank you for any advice , hoping that my Spark is not WiFi-sick !!!
Ciao
2018-5-16
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Japan

Nope your SPARK is not Wifi sick but may be waiting for a button push from your end.  Press the power button on the SPARK until you hear two beeps. Then check for SPARK Wifi. through your mobile.
2018-5-16
Use props
RIK54
New
Italy

S.J Posted at 2018-5-16 09:30
Nope your SPARK is not Wifi sick but may be waiting for a button push from your end.  Press the power button on the SPARK until you hear two beeps. Then check for SPARK Wifi. through your mobile.

Of course the SPARK is on !!  ;-)
2018-5-16
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Japan

RIK54 Posted at 2018-5-16 09:33
Of course the SPARK is on !!  ;-)

Power ON the SPARK first .  Then  press again the power button continously  until you hear two beeps. Then check for SPARK Wifi. through your mobile.
2018-5-16
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

You gotta turn on the AC wifi so you can connect the phone to AC.
Hold the turn on/off button for few seconds until hear a beep. After that the AC WIfi signal is going to be available.
2018-5-16
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

You cant have both AC and RC wifi displayed.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RIK54 Posted at 2018-5-16 09:33
Of course the SPARK is on !!  ;-)

I would recommend you follow the video and connect your drone with phone again. Here is the video for your reference:
2018-5-16
Use props
RIK54
New
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-16 18:54
I would recommend you follow the video and connect your drone with phone again. Here is the video for your reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwAVJSbO8Ek

Thank you ALL of YOU !!!  I think that indeed the problem is mine to pretend to see both the WIFI ( AC and RC ) at the same time . Buying a COMBO the RC was already connected to the AC and this might have prevented the AC WiFI to get alive.
I will try to follow the suggested procedure just as a backup provision to control my AC via mobile, but of course my main control system is via RC.
Ciao !!  
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RIK54 Posted at 2018-5-19 12:46
Thank you ALL of YOU !!!  I think that indeed the problem is mine to pretend to see both the WIFI ( AC and RC ) at the same time . Buying a COMBO the RC was already connected to the AC and this might have prevented the AC WiFI to get alive.
I will try to follow the suggested procedure just as a backup provision to control my AC via mobile, but of course my main control system is via RC.
Ciao !!

You are welcome. Any doubt, please inform us.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules