Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimball calibration stuck at 50%
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alvaro L
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8832 ft
Spain

Hi

The gimbal calibration does not finish itselft and gets stuck at 50% with noise in the gimbal.  Also the camera is not pointing straight respect to the drone axis, there is a slight deviation to the left. The drone is one week old. Help please

2018-5-16
Use props
Alvaro L
lvl.4
Spain

my account email is
2018-5-16
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Have a read of this other thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D420%26typeid%3D420
2018-5-16
Use props
Alvaro L
lvl.4
Spain

hi thanks for the tip, anyway I would like an answer as well for the camera not pointing straight, would this be solved with a gimbal calibration?
2018-5-16
Use props
driverseat
Captain
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

Hi, no I don't think so. Calibration is not the problem.
How and when is this occur. Is the Ph bounced to the ground or so.
Is there any msg about gimbal overload.
What you can do is have a look at YouTube. There are so many answers about any problem, and also how to fix them.
Maybe you will find a quick answer there.
2018-5-16
Use props
Alvaro L
lvl.4
Spain

Hi

The drone is well cared for and it is one week old, no dropped or crashed, all nominal landings.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Alvaro, I had forwarded you the beta, please try to update the beta firmware, you can update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, see if it works.

2018-5-16
Use props
Guy's Drone
New

Please can you forward me the beta firmware. Thanks
2018-8-29
Use props
Daantjie
New

South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-16 20:11
Alvaro, I had forwarded you the beta, please try to update the beta firmware, you can update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, see if it works.

Good day started up my Phantom 4 after a firmware update. The gimbal is making the same sound how can i fix it?

Thanks

Daantjie
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Daantjie Posted at 1-8 09:48
Good day started up my Phantom 4 after a firmware update. The gimbal is making the same sound how can i fix it?

Thanks

Daantji, I am sorry to hear your case. May I know the specific model of your drone? If it is Phantom 4, the first version, please try to calibrate the gimbal, you can also try to refresh the firmware by the DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, please help to provide me with a video of this case for further confirmation.
Please let me know if you have the other version of the Phantom 4. Thank you.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules