FOR SALE: Inspire 2 w/ X5s, 4 batts, good condition
897 2 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flightgeist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1347192 ft
United States

Inspire2 w/ X5s, 15mm DJI Lens, Controller, 4 batteries, charging hub, monitor hood, and carrying case in perfect mechanical condition for sale.  This drone was purchased last year for work and was only used sparingly. I am a professional photographer and this equipment was flown and treated a gear, not as a toy!  No crashes, no rough treatment, no flying in the rain, no letting a friend fly for fun.  Motors are perfect, no GPS issues, flies great.  X5s and Lens were recently taken to FotoCare digital camera center for checkup and professional sensor cleaning.
There is one superficial but noteworthy cosmetic flaw. Unfortauntely, while I was inspecting the drone to make sure everything was tip-top so I could post it here for sale, I scratched it with the metal clasp on my watch.  I cannot quite describe how frustrating this is because it was in flawless condition until I scratched it.  On the ground instead of in the air, no less.  Please see photos for clarification.

I was going to ask $4200 for the bundle but I'll knock off $300 for the cosmetic damage.  So $3900 and I'll pay the shipping if you're in the USA.  Anyone interested?

IMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG
IMG_3099.JPG

Scratch visible on the top

Scratch visible on the top
IMG_3102.JPG
IMG_3104.JPG
2018-5-16
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft