Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
losing video signal
789 3 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Padge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39459 ft
New Zealand

No video feed Since the last firmware update after I power up the Mavic, there is no video feed on my phone. There is no warnings whatsoever on the app (Latest DJI GO 4). I've tried several different orders to startup the drone, i have tried my Samsung Galaxy S5 / S7 / S8 and tried multiple cables in the side in bottom of the RC, I reset the mavric back to default settings and that worked, I went out into the field and took off and video freezes 2 min into my flight, I close the app reopen it and all i have is a black screen with all the other info maps on the screen no warnings.  I have tried disabling cache, reinstalling, rebooting, upgrade/downgrade firmware's changing SD cards to no avail, i have less then 20 mins in the air since new i am very disappointed with this expensive piece of kit.  
Please help me DJI

2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Padge, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please make sure the firmware of the drone and the remote controller are the latest one, I still recommend you to try the update again, and then relink the remote controller to the drone to check if it fixes or not. If still no good luck, please show us a screenshot of the home page of the DJI GO4 app, we'll look into it, thanks!
2018-5-16
Use props
Padge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39459 ft
New Zealand

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-16 20:12
Hi Padge, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please make sure the firmware of the drone and the remote controller are the latest one, I still recommend you to try the update again, and then relink the remote controller to the drone to check if it fixes or not. If still no good luck, please show us a screenshot of the home page of the DJI GO4 app, we'll look into it, thanks!

Tried that with no luck i am going to return it to were i bought it.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Padge Posted at 2018-5-20 18:22
Tried that with no luck i am going to return it to were i bought it.

Hi Padge, sorry to reply you late, if there is a need, please feel free to contact our support to start a case or send the drone in for full diagnosis:https://www.dji.com/support. Hope everything will be fine soon, thanks!
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules