DJI, give us Pano mode for Zenmuse cameras, please ...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

I know, it's tricky because Zenmuse X gimbals are rotating and various lenses require sequence customization ... But it will be nice to get it for Inspire 1/2 and M200 series ... None of 3rd party apps is delivering such nicely executed Pano mode like the one for Phantom 4 ... Please ... ...
2018-5-16
Use props
rent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
United States

I second that. Pano mode is sorely missed!

I personally would not even need any stitching to be done by the Go app. Just need a way to set it up to do a multi-row pano shot.
2018-5-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

rent Posted at 2018-5-16 22:59
I second that. Pano mode is sorely missed!

I personally would not even need any stitching to be done by the Go app. Just need a way to set it up to do a multi-row pano shot.

That's right, anybody using Zenmuse gimbal don't really need this extra internal stitching, good for amateurs.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Matthew, thanks for your suggestion, we will forward your request to our engineers for attention in the future development. Hope this function will be available in the future.
2018-5-17
Use props
djiuser_0Hr4yGwHvHMS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11261506 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello dji Team , whenyou think your engineers are ready to give us the Pano Mode on the Inspire 2 ???
2020-4-25
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_0Hr4yGwHvHMS Posted at 4-25 22:29
Hello dji Team , whenyou think your engineers are ready to give us the Pano Mode on the Inspire 2 ???

This is not going to happen. Use Litchi app to shot panorama.
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules