934 3 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fougasse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303087 ft
France

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a DJI Educational Discount but the process is a bit frustrating as I have no idea whether there is any progress. I sent an e-mail to education@dji.com with information about my university and myself, as well as documents that prove that I work there but got no answer. I tried to apply through https://store.dji.com/fr/education, but my university (Université Nice Sophia Antipolis in France, http://www.unice.fr) isn't recognized. I tried to fill the "school application form" but this was days ago and I got no feedback either. I've been trying to use the form regularly since, but my university still isn't recognized.

Is there anything I can do to speed up the process, or to at least make sure my requests have been received and will be processed?

2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi fougasse, sorry for the troubles, the estimated response time of education@dji.com is 7-10business days, if you are rush, please post the email account which you are used to contacting education@dji.com here, we will inform the team to reply as soon as possible.
2018-5-16
Use props
fougasse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303087 ft
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-16 22:20
Hi fougasse, sorry for the troubles, the estimated response time of  is 7-10business days, if you are rush, please post the email account which you are used to contacting  here, we will inform the team to reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help. The email address I used to contact the education team has my name in it so I'd like to avoid posting it on a public forum. I sent it to you as a personal message instead.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fougasse Posted at 2018-5-16 23:22
Thank you for your help. The email address I used to contact the education team has my name in it so I'd like to avoid posting it on a public forum. I sent it to you as a personal message instead.

PM received with thanks, we will inform the team to check and reply the email as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2018-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules