My tablet fills up with DJI stuff!
525 8 2018-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drgnfli
lvl.2
Flight distance : 308822 ft
United States

How do I stop all the DJI ads, videos, texts, jpg, etc from clogging my tablet.  I get my videos from the Micro SD card.  It is a hassle to have to search for & delete all that stuff I don't need or want on my tablet.  I like DJI & will buy stuff from them - I don't need them to be sending me all those ads, pictures, etc.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. You mean the email subscription, right? If so, you can unsubscribe it. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know or provide some samples, we're glad to help.
2018-5-16
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

It will keep happening. Put a file called .nomedia in there and it shouldnt load them any more.
2018-5-16
Use props
Drgnfli
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-16 22:38
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. You mean the email subscription, right? If so, you can unsubscribe it. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know or provide some samples, we're glad to help.

Thankx for the quick reply!
Well, that is some of the stuff, but I am talking about the videos my MP takes.  I get them on the SD card, I don't need or want them on the tablet.  Also the text files, DJI warnings, etc that the drone creates.  None of these things comes thru the Gmail email I have, they just 'appear' on the tablet under DJI directories.
2018-5-17
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

It never bothered me but can't you turn the cache off?
2018-5-17
Use props
Drgnfli
lvl.2
United States

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-5-17 12:03
It never bothered me but can't you turn the cache off?

I've tried ignoring it but pretty soon I cannot open the DJi Go 4 app because it gives me a "insufficient storage space" error.  In order to continue,  I have to look @ my File Manager & delete a bunch of files to allow the DJi Go 4 app to start.  Just to get even close, I've had to delete a bunch of apps off my tablet to start the DJI Go 4 app.
2018-5-17
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Australia

See my reply above. That will fix it.
2018-5-17
Use props
Drgnfli
lvl.2
United States

Simmo1 Posted at 2018-5-16 23:00
It will keep happening. Put a file called .nomedia in there and it shouldnt load them any more.

OK, I created a Word document named ".nomedia" & saved it.  Will that do it?  I'll have to wait until tomorrow or later because I cannot fly it is so windy here.  I'll let you know if that works.  THANKX...
2018-5-17
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Australia

https://forum.dji.com/thread-102499-1-1.html
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules