1263 11 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Question - Can you whilst in 4k VIDEO mode do a  A to B point auto movement.??
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that this function is not available, the A to B point cannot be pre-set in normal video mode, you can only manually move the gimbal, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-17
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-17 04:39
Sorry that this function is not available, the A to B point cannot be pre-set in normal video mode, you can only manually move the gimbal, sorry for the inconvenience.

Shame as that would be a good feature to have ....maybe in a future firmware improvement/new feature??
2018-5-17
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would the Litchi app for DJI Osmo app be capable of doing this then?....
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Aerial-Image Posted at 2018-5-17 08:39
Shame as that would be a good feature to have  ....maybe in a future firmware improvement/new feature??

We have already forward your need to our engineers for consideration in the future development, but we have no idea if it will be added.
2018-5-18
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OK thanks Mindy - so until/if ever Go catches up i'll just have to get Lichi Osmo + thats does just this, plus a ton of other stuff! for $8.95 bargain! - Maybe you should do a "DJI Go Osmo" app.
2018-5-18
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Does litch work with osmo mobile 2??     Another was to do it might be to use one phone running DJI GO that "Thinks" it is taking a motion timelapse.. but actually mount a different phone on the osmo that is recording a regular video.
2018-5-18
Use props
IOTrav
New
United States

I'll throw in my interest in this as well.  This would be great for short interview style video segments where someone is speaking to the camera.

@Aerial-Image were you able to do this with Lichi?
2018-5-25
Use props
Skewif
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I too really need this feature. Buying it then finding it can’t do this was a disappointment. It would add to the creative possibilities and make the product more desirable.
2018-5-26
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All I know the app works great on the Osmo+ and I was also amazed that it didn't do this elemental function!!

2018-5-26
Use props
c_sassanoaa
New
Italy

Hi news about this feature?
2019-2-20
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If the Litchi Osmo+ app can do these moves why hasn't the Go app been made to also why wasn't it a dedicated 'Osmo' app that would of been a far better route to go.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules