Any developments on the Macvic air refusing to callibrate
499 4 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jolo64
New
Australia

Can I return my Macvic Air as it will not fly?
Compass callibration is impossible
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear the difficulty. Do you mean that the drone can't take off due to the compass error? Could you please be more specific about the issue? Please try to power off the drone and cool it down, move to an open area, avoid magnetic interference and calibrate the compass again.
When calibrating the compass, please remember to unfold the drone and follow the steps that the app prompts. If it still fails, please check if there is an error message on the app. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, some screenshots could be helpful.
2018-5-17
Use props
Gadgetguy007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3632 ft
United Kingdom

Was banging my head against a wall with mine also as it just stuck on the start screen but after watching the video on calibration i realised i needed to actually turn it on its side to get started rather than lay it flat,might be worth a look and try but then again you may have more experience than me as this is my first ever DJI drone.
2018-5-18
Use props
Gala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft
Romania

Gadgetguy007 Posted at 2018-5-18 03:28
Was banging my head against a wall with mine also as it just stuck on the start screen but after watching the video on calibration i realised i needed to actually turn it on its side to get started rather than lay it flat,might be worth a look and try but then again you may have more experience than me as this is my first ever DJI drone.

I also had issues with compass calibration. Mine could not complete calibration. In stage 2 was exiting in live view withoud any message regarding calibration. In left corner I was getting constant "can not take off" after trying to calibrate, but after some secconds it was good to fly.Similar issue?
2018-5-18
Use props
Gadgetguy007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3632 ft
United Kingdom

Gala Posted at 2018-5-18 07:42
I also had issues with compass calibration. Mine could not complete calibration. In stage 2 was exiting in live view withoud any message regarding calibration. In left corner I was getting constant "can not take off" after trying to calibrate, but after some secconds it was good to fly.Similar issue?

Mine was completely user error in all honesty.

The on screen images and instructions to guide you through calibration need to be clearer in all honesty as i ended up watching something on Youtube that then made me realise you needed to turn it on its side etc.
2018-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules