12Next >
4631 40 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Flight distance : 476565 ft
Italy

Hi, i have a problem with my Mavic Air.. i come from italy.. Before i upgrande the firmware i fly without problem, now i have a lots of problems: IMAGE LAG - LOST CONNECTION (60-80 meters). The DJI has decided not to downgrade (I DON'T KNOW WHY). I need to solve this problem. i spent 1200 euro and use it as a toy. No one can give me a good solution to fix it.
2018-5-17
Use props
gzwtf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3773 ft
Poland

Hi !

You are not alone with this problems, here and here and here we discussing similar problems. As far as we know DJI is aware of these problems and solotion is on the way (I hope that is true). We are all waiting.
2018-5-17
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are not alone.  There are several threads about the firmware problems that have presented themselves.

take a look at:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-147912-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-148850-1-2.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-147692-1-2.html

there are probably more...
2018-5-17
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

I hope the solution come soon... lol... now i can't use it for my work... i use it for practice in movements
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Autuoridesign Posted at 2018-5-17 12:15
I hope the solution come soon... lol... now i can't use it for my work... i use it for practice in movements

Sorry to hear that the problem brings inconvenience to your work. Please provide us the video with image lag for further check. Did the video lag happen in the original video? What is the model of your mobile device?  Do not turn on bluetooth device and please fly away from any interference.
2018-5-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe the lag he is referring to comes from When you tap on sticks and the video feed takes like a full second to show you even moved.   

Like when you are on the fringes if wireless coverage how the video and user input lags behind eachother...  

My mavic Pro isn’t nearly that bad but my ranged at times is getting spotty.. I think .0400 does it because since I rolled back to 01.04.0100 I haven’t had connection issues..
2018-5-17
Use props
Ovi 1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 351545 ft
United States

My drone is very unsable since the latest update. It just moves around without me doing anything and there is no wind.
2018-5-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ya I was going to mention that too.. on .0400 it floats around a bit.  Mine wasn’t too bad but it does move around more than it does on .0100
2018-5-17
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-17 20:34
Sorry to hear that the problem brings inconvenience to your work. Please provide us the video with image lag for further check. Did the video lag happen in the original video? What is the model of your mobile device?  Do not turn on bluetooth device and please fly away from any interference.

hi Elektra i don't have a video because i flew without recording but i have that image... before update i flew with 2.4 ghz without problems, now when i open the DJI APP i see 5.8ghz and really UNSTABLE satellites. I have a iOS system (with last update).  

P.s. sorry for my english

2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Autuoridesign Posted at 2018-5-17 22:41
hi Elektra i don't have a video because i flew without recording but i have that image... before update i flew with 2.4 ghz without problems, now when i open the DJI APP i see 5.8ghz and really UNSTABLE satellites. I have a iOS system (with last update).  

P.s. sorry for my english

From the screenshot, the signal is weak. Did you try to fly it in another place? You can update the firmware of Mavic Air before testing. Please keep us updated, if the problem remains, I would recommend you export the flight data and the black box for analysis. You can upload it to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-5-18
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-18 01:05
From the screenshot, the signal is weak. Did you try to fly it in another place? You can update the firmware of Mavic Air before testing. Please keep us updated, if the problem remains, I would recommend you export the flight data and the black box for analysis. You can upload it to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your support.

yes Elektra i try to fly in other place but i have the same problem.. before update i flew in the same location without problems.  i try to download the flight data and send to you.
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Autuoridesign Posted at 2018-5-18 01:19
yes Elektra i try to fly in other place but i have the same problem.. before update i flew in the same location without problems.  i try to download the flight data and send to you.

Please keep us updated, we would like to locate the problem. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-5-18
Use props
djiuser_iTYmGJ1Ipw3c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I agree this firmware has issues, my MA was flying great before I installed this. Now it yaws to the left by itself after takeoff, its landing precision is off by a lot, and I notice the aircraft is not as stable. It also takes longer than ever to acquire satellites. Sometimes I'm stuck at 8 for 5 minutes! This is the same place that I fly from most of the time. DJI please fix this mess, I'm losing confidence in this drone.
2018-5-18
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-18 02:55
Please keep us updated, we would like to locate the problem. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi elektra, this is a link of Logs.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v8l5g ... KKX_VO3a_uhwZa?dl=0

2018-5-18
Use props
Ovi 1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 351545 ft
United States

djiuser_iTYmGJ1Ipw3c Posted at 2018-5-18 08:12
I agree this firmware has issues, my MA was flying great before I installed this. Now it yaws to the left by itself after takeoff, its landing precision is off by a lot, and I notice the aircraft is not as stable. It also takes longer than ever to acquire satellites. Sometimes I'm stuck at 8 for 5 minutes! This is the same place that I fly from most of the time. DJI please fix this mess, I'm losing confidence in this drone.

I Agree with you the drone is very unstable since the last update . I tried re download the update recalibrate the drone with the same results
2018-5-18
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

Ovi 1 Posted at 2018-5-18 09:44
I Agree with you the drone is very unstable since the last update . I tried re download the update recalibrate the drone with the same results

yes same problem: Drone drifting, satellties locking slow, precision landing didnt work, etc... DJI make a hotfix please or let us downgrade to older fw!!!
2018-5-18
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Took my Air up today just to see if i could fly easy with problems.
At first when i took off,  it was very unstable.  it shifted and drifted even though there was no wind at all.  It would just not sit still.  RTH was not precise even with as it previously was.
a short flight around the neighborhood yielded poor quality video feed.  the video from the sd card was ok.

I've got footage from pre .400 that takes off from the same spot, and is steady as if it was still sitting on the ground.  and that flight was in 15mph wind.   
I keep coming back every day hoping to see a new post that says there is a hotfix or a new firmware update.  I hope they release one soon.  i'm not comfortable sending her out the way she is now...
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Autuoridesign Posted at 2018-5-18 09:32
Hi elektra, this is a link of Logs.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v8l5g9utswi9soy/AABb7lmRiA9KKX_VO3a_uhwZa?dl=0

Please post the link again, it seems that there is something wrong with it, thanks.
2018-5-19
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v8l5g9utswi9soy/AABb7lmRiA9KKX_VO3a_uhwZa?dl=0
2018-5-19
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

i wish i could combine all of these Firmware threads together...  

I wanted to share what i've done and the little progress it has made, while still not making my aircraft they way it was..

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1682706
2018-5-19
Use props
Atle83f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94587 ft

Now I understand why my drone just flew into the wall when taking off
2018-5-19
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

Atle83f Posted at 2018-5-19 10:50
Now I understand why my drone just flew into the wall when taking off

and that´s why flying in open space is better (drone is ok?)
2018-5-19
Use props
Atle83f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94587 ft

LookAt_Wictim Posted at 2018-5-19 10:56
and that´s why flying in open space is better  (drone is ok?)

Well, one of the propellers broke and the others had a lot of scrapes. Thanks DJI for including extra sets of propellers I heard that if you take off before you have a GPS signal, the drone can be unstable. I was trying to land it right away but the drone wasn't responding like I wanted it too.
2018-5-19
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft

Had 3 batteries worth of flying today using the latest app (iOS) and MA firmware.... absolutely PERFECT! No loss of FCC, no unstable video, no loss of signal over a reasonable distance (furthest away was 620m), no undemanded movements.... just a wonderful hour of flying & filming! I love this little drone!
2018-5-19
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

Today i tried again to fly but the experience is really bad ... DJI give us new about firmware update or open again a downgrade firmware. Too many days to fix the problem for a big % of your customers.
2018-5-20
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

I tried use my Android first time after firmware upgrade as just get GJI Go 4.2.16 upgraded. And I have problem to calibrate compass. Also funny massage come out. When I change back to iPhone it's ok. I suspect most upgrade issues caused by Android?
2018-5-20
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

GDL Posted at 2018-5-20 17:24
I tried use my Android first time after firmware upgrade as just get GJI Go 4.2.16 upgraded. And I have problem to calibrate compass. Also funny massage come out. When I change back to iPhone it's ok. I suspect most upgrade issues caused by Android?

i hope that's not the case.  if so, it's gonna suck.  because i don't have an apple device to run this on...
2018-5-20
Use props
Cap0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 217077 ft
Romania

Same problem here with 0400... weak signal, drone unstable in the air etc.
Dji, please let us downgrade to 0300 at least...
2018-5-21
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

Cap0ne Posted at 2018-5-21 00:30
Same problem here with 0400... weak signal, drone unstable in the air etc.
Dji, please let us downgrade to 0300 at least...

i can't use it ...
2018-5-21
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-19 02:58
Please post the link again, it seems that there is something wrong with it, thanks.

Any news for fix, elektra?
2018-5-21
Use props
Autuoridesign
lvl.2
Italy

I don’t know if in the future i buy again DJI. First experience it is not really good. The support leave alone the customere with problems. I think so this is not a good way to support us.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Autuoridesign Posted at 2018-5-22 23:05
I don’t know if in the future i buy again DJI. First experience it is not really good. The support leave alone the customere with problems. I think so this is not a good way to support us.

Hi, really sorry to reply you late. The flight data has been forwarded to our engineers for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know at the first time. Appreciate your patience.  
2018-5-23
Use props
neonadler
lvl.1

Hong Kong

the R&D have analysised the log you provied, only part of logs in it ,please export the system log and remote controller log, and provided to us for analysising, thanks.
2018-5-24
Use props
Mjb504
New
Flight distance : 397 ft
United Kingdom

I had the same with mine (which was purchased as the new firmware was released).  RC would remain connected but image would stall and have a freeze frame from when the ‘weak image signal’ error occurred. As it happened, after I had landed no matter if I quit the app or turned the RC off and on that frozen image remained. The only way to clear it has been to power cycle the drone.

Today I’ve had a flawless flight and I changed three things:

1) iPhone in flight mode (once map cached)/ home position verified
2) antennas on remote set at 90deg to remote (previously just extended)
3) channel set manually from 5.8g to 2.4 on the channel with least interference

Had my longest run yet today and hit my height limit too.

Will see if this continues or not tomorrow.
2018-6-3
Use props
fans52e66fd8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5016693 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Big problem an expensive one. My Mavic Air flew perfectly until I updated to .400. The first flight after updated I used the slider to ascend flight and as soon as i raised 3 feet or so the mavic flew sideways without me touching the stick and the mavic flew into this guy 6500 dollar customizing paintjob on his Harley Davidson. Yes he did punch me out. He broke my jaw. He also threw the mavic into my head and the propellers cut a 3 inches gash that required 12 stitches. The mavic flew perfectly until the update. The hospital bill came to 12,000 dollars. That update is screwed up.
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_7Po6Lb6BFp30
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA, AND SINCE I UPDATED MY MA TO 1.0.400, MY RECEIVER AND MA DOES NOT LINK, CONNECT, SEE EACH OTHER IN ANY WAY. I HAVE TRIED ALL THE ADVISE ON THIS FORUM BUT STILL NO LUCK. THE MA HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THE CUPBOARD, UN OPERATIONAL, WAITING FOR A FIX FROM DJI.................EXPENSIVE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT, WORTH NOTHING AT THE MOMENT. THIS IS POOR, POOR SERVICE...................
ANY IDEA WHEN SOMEONE WILL TEND TO THIS VERY SERIOUS MATTER.....?
2018-6-15
Use props
North Idaho Guy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans52e66fd8 Posted at 2018-6-14 13:19
I have a Big problem an expensive one. My Mavic Air flew perfectly until I updated to .400. The first flight after updated I used the slider to ascend flight and as soon as i raised 3 feet or so the mavic flew sideways without me touching the stick and the mavic flew into this guy 6500 dollar customizing paintjob on his Harley Davidson. Yes he did punch me out. He broke my jaw. He also threw the mavic into my head and the propellers cut a 3 inches gash that required 12 stitches. The mavic flew perfectly until the update. The hospital bill came to 12,000 dollars. That update is screwed up.

Yes but, is the MA in one piece still?
2018-6-15
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-17 20:34
Sorry to hear that the problem brings inconvenience to your work. Please provide us the video with image lag for further check. Did the video lag happen in the original video? What is the model of your mobile device?  Do not turn on bluetooth device and please fly away from any interference.

You can update the firmware of Mavic Air before testing.

Do you mean for him to re-update the firmware?

His problems started after upgrading the firmware to .0400.

2018-6-15
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

fans52e66fd8 Posted at 2018-6-14 13:19
I have a Big problem an expensive one. My Mavic Air flew perfectly until I updated to .400. The first flight after updated I used the slider to ascend flight and as soon as i raised 3 feet or so the mavic flew sideways without me touching the stick and the mavic flew into this guy 6500 dollar customizing paintjob on his Harley Davidson. Yes he did punch me out. He broke my jaw. He also threw the mavic into my head and the propellers cut a 3 inches gash that required 12 stitches. The mavic flew perfectly until the update. The hospital bill came to 12,000 dollars. That update is screwed up.

Even if your Mavic Air did damage his $6,500 custom paint job on his H.D.  That does not give him any legal right to punch you out, let alone break your jaw.  File a police report, hire an attorney, and take his rear to court.
2018-6-15
Use props
North Idaho Guy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-15 19:50
Even if your Mavic Air did damage his $6,500 custom paint job on his H.D.  That does not give him any legal right to punch you out, let alone break your jaw.  File a police report, hire an attorney, and take his rear to court.

I'm guessing he is just kidding HT.........Seems he's wanting more to make a point in a bit of a twisted way, albeit not necessarily the right way to go about it and a course way to do as such.
2018-6-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules