Rules apply when you fly...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nickfojo
lvl.4

Australia

Hi Phantom Peoples,

Here is a new video I helped produce for CASA in Australia. It's aimed at young flyers who may not be aware that there are rules for how and when you fly in Australia. Let me know if there is anything more you want to know and feel free to share with anyone who this may also affect.

Thanks - Nick

2018-5-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Great job. Thanks for sharing it with us in the forum. ;-)

Fly safe, follow all local rules that pertain to legal drone use.

Admittedly, I have flown after dusk. ;-)
That's what Lume Cubes were made to enhance... Hehe

RedHotPoker
2018-5-17
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Nice work Nick - Very well done.
2018-5-17
Use props
Nigel_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

Information overload, far to fast to take it all in, distracting sound track, requires that your read all the messages even when some bits of important text are upside down/sideways/falling and are only displayed for 2 seconds, useless for the dyslexic/visually impaired, and on several occasions it shows a drone being flown recklessly close to young children as though that is the correct fun thing to do.

Also a bit puzzled why 5 year olds are being taught to fly at 120m altitude, it's a bit like teaching a 5 year old that they should drive at 120 KPH on the interstate when they shouldn't be driving vehicles capable of such speeds and their bicycles shouldn't be used at all on that type of road, certainly not by a 5 year old.

Are the 13-16 year olds going to take this video seriously?
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice stuff! Thanks for sharing with us!
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules