MAC Connection problems - newbie help!
775 2 2015-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexlisic
New

United States

I am completely new to all of this and just bought a Phantom 2.  I am reading lots of articles and watching what seems like 1000 youtube videos to try and not mess this up.

However, I am having a very frustrating problem with the software for MAC.  I hae tried two different Macs both running Yosmite.  One is a Macbook Pro, other is a MacPro.

No matter what I do or try I cannot seem to get the computer software to recognize the drone or the remote.  Both are fully charged.  The fact that the remote charged makes me think its not the cable?  I tried plugging in the remote and conencting via the RC app, and I dont get connectivity with the lights at the bottom.  Same thing when I plug in straight to the drone and try and connect via the PT2 app.

Any help here?  What in the world am I doing wrong?  Drone seems to work fine and the remote can control the drone so I know they are linked.  What am I missing on why I cant seem to get a connection?  Hate to post to ask this - but I have Google searched for two days and tried everything.

Thanks in advance!
2015-5-12
Use props
alexlisic
New

United States

anyone able to help?
2015-5-13
Use props
alexlisic
New

United States