Inspire 2 Controller to Phantom 4 pro Aircraft unit
852 6 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roy C
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4692 ft
Philippines

Hello everyone.  Would like to ask your opinion or experience with regards to using  Inspire 2 Controller to Phantom 4 Pro aircraft unit. The reason why I'd like to do this is to be able to connect DJI goggles to HDMI port and the tablet to the Normal USB port.  It so happens that I have spare Inspire 2 Controller.  Comments from DJI tech and support is highly apreciated. Thank you very much!!!
2018-5-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Sorry, but only one controller per Phantom flight.

You can't link two RC's at once, to the singular Phantom.

RedHotPoker
2018-5-17
Use props
Roy C
lvl.2
Philippines

Hello @RedHotPoker. I dont intend to use two controller. Ill just use the Inspire 2 controller alone since it has additional port.
2018-5-17
Use props
Roy C
lvl.2
Philippines

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-5-17 21:44
Sorry, but only one controller per Phantom flight.

You can't link two RC's at once, to the singular Phantom.

I already linked I2 controller to P4P.  Im just worried about arising circumstances when on flight.  I also have tested it on ground and it turns on/off the engine and control the gimbal as well but Im hesitant to fly it since Im not sure about the compatibility.  
2018-5-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Roy C Posted at 2018-5-17 22:01
I already linked I2 controller to P4P.  Im just worried about arising circumstances when on flight.  I also have tested it on ground and it turns on/off the engine and control the gimbal as well but Im hesitant to fly it since Im not sure about the compatibility.

If you already successfully have bound the rc and drone, go fly.

There shouldn't be a concern.  

But you will have to rebind the original RC, if you wish to use that one instead.

RedHotPoker
2018-5-17
Use props
Roy C
lvl.2
Philippines

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-5-17 22:54
If you already successfully have bound the rc and drone, go fly.

There shouldn't be a concern.  

Thanks for the encouragement but I really want to make sure nothing will happen when P4P is flying with this set up.  Maybe Ill just wait for some members for their own flight experience with that setup or words from officials from DJI.  Just to make sure and be prepared on what I should look for while in flight.
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Roy, we never recommend to use the RC of Inspire 2 to Phantom 4 Pro aircraft although you can link them, please don't do this to avoid any unexpected issues happening.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules