Question on quickshots and footage off the MA..?
2559 5 2018-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89301 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

HI all

i need some help?

When i copy footage direct from the SD card onto my computer, its not availbel to import it into the DJO go app...i can only get this when tranferring over wifi direct from the drone, which take etremely long.

Also only the asteroid is saved on the SD crad with its effects, but other quickshot videos only gets its effects when transferring over wifi from the drone...direct from the SD card is a normal video wthout the effects...

How can i get original footage copied from the SD card onto my phone into the app without transferring via wifi? Is there a copy and paste function?
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Avian, you can save the video in the phone first and then import the video from local videos. The icon is in the upper left corner of editor. Or you can connect your drone with phone first and download the original videos from playback.
2018-5-17
Use props
Avian
lvl.3
  • >>>
South Africa

HI Elektra thnx.

I managed to figure out what i needed to do: Just for your reference:

1. Downloading direct from the drone takes too long and drains the battery, hence why i was looking for a way directly from the SD card.
2. I use an android phone, and here is my mistake. I copied the files off the SD card onto another folder i created on the storage of my device, and then the Go app doesn't recognize it, if you copy the files into the folder where the phone places its own photos and videos, then the app recognizes it and its available to import it into the app.
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Avian Posted at 2018-5-18 01:36
HI Elektra thnx.

I managed to figure out what i needed to do: Just for your reference:

Hi Avian, thank you for your update, glad to know that you have figured it out. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know.
2018-5-19
Use props
Atle83f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94587 ft

I have the very same issue when I import files to my computer. Any suggestion how to fix it?
2018-5-19
Use props
Avian
lvl.3
  • >>>
South Africa

Copy the original files into the folder where your device store the photos and videos it takes, then you'll be able to import it into the Do app...
2018-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules