Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-5-22 04:42
As far as your Post #4 goes Alvaro is correct in what he states and a Lens has a sweet spot where the focus is perfect. You do not know what you are talking about.
Roger, I have no idea what you are talking about and I doubt you do either.  Whatever you are trying to say, it's got nothing to do with anything I said.

Google, Lens Sweet Spot and try to learn what the people here are trying to explain. Here is one part, now I know that you know more that the people at Nikon. Do your research before you engage your keyboard.

Perform a Lens Sweet Spot Test
Once you have your camera set up on a tripod, performing a sweet spot test only takes a couple of minutes. To begin, put your camera in Aperture Priority mode, then compose your shot and take a photo at varying apertures. Start out with the widest, then click that main dial a couple of times (to the right) and take another. Keep doing that until you’ve taken seven or eight photos.

Upload your photos to your computer and zoom in on them. You’ll quickly see which aperture settings gave you the sharpest overall image.

This next photo of my daughter was shot using natural light. Shooting in my lens’ sweet spot gave me a pretty sharp image, even in this low light setting.

I am not wasting my time with you any longer. It is totally useless. You are convinced that you are right and the ultimate authority. Well, not in our minds.

2018-5-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-5-22 04:48
Google Lens Sweet Spot and try to learn what the people here are trying to explain. Here is one part, now I know that you know more that the people at Nikon. Do your research before you engage your keyboard.

Perform a Lens Sweet Spot Test

Hey genius ... what are you on about?
I know what a "sweet spot" is.
I told the OP what the sweet spot for the Phantom 4 pro is way back in post #4 and that matches the testing in the post the OP quoted in post #25.

When it comes to photography, I have a pretty good idea of the basics.
I've been in serious photography for 40 years.
I've taught photography at university.
I've shot thousands of photos with Phantoms and sold to a large range of clients..
You come across as someone that's just started learning photography and only partially understands a few basics and thinks you're a master.
You also have major difficulties with comprehending what you read.

2018-5-22
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-5-22 04:56
Hey genius ... what are you on about?
I know what a "sweet spot" is.
I told the OP what the sweet spot for the Phantom 4 pro is way back in post #4 and that matches the testing in the post the OP quoted in post #25.

No, No, No, you are the MASTER, you have been telling us that all along. You are Trolling me, as soon as I reply you make arrogant remark within seconds. Guess you have nothing better to do. Enough.

Bye.   It has been amusing  
2018-5-22
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Come on Roger8 - what is it that you shoot on a phantom that has such critical depth of field?
2018-5-25
Use props
Alvaro L
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8832 ft
Spain

lets put it this way:

Would a DSLR camera, APS-C of FF, using equivalent aperture (2.8) and focal distance (8.8) and using autofocus, refocus at several different distances around 20 or 30 metres.
My answer is yes man, they have very sensitive AFs !
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules