Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to verify its a Geniue
858 10 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fJNO3PXbEcF6
lvl.1
Canada

Is there a way too verify that the drone I get is a geniune DJI Mavic Air Drone?

I am looking to purchase one soon and what to know if there is a way to verify that the drone I receive is a geniune one and not a clone or knock off ...etc
2018-5-18
Use props
Folkestone
Captain
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

Buy from DJI directly. Then you have no issue with it.
2018-5-18
Use props
rikk08
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Folkestone Posted at 2018-5-18 05:40
Buy from DJI directly. Then you have no issue with it.

This ^^ I always buy from the DJI online store (not even from my local retailer/distributor) free + fast shipping for big orders.
2018-5-18
Use props
Bokepacha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149265 ft
Netherlands

Well, same as when you buy a "Polystation", if you find a box with a "DJI Navic Sair" you can be suspicious ;)

also, if you don;t trust it you have 2 options: buy somewhere else, or pay with paypal... (or both)
2018-5-18
Use props
djiuser_fJNO3PXbEcF6
lvl.1
Canada

True True, a buddy got one recently from the same place they say they are a authorized dealer but nothing stopping someone from just saying that. They are negotiate able with the price which is nice
2018-5-18
Use props
Grumpy D
Captain
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

Take a look at this Authorized Dealers
If you buy from an authorized dealer you’ll be good to go.
2018-5-18
Use props
Grumpy D
Captain
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

djiuser_fJNO3PXbEcF6 Posted at 2018-5-18 06:11
True True, a buddy got one recently from the same place they say they are a authorized dealer but nothing stopping someone from just saying that. They are negotiate able with the price which is nice

If DJI has them listed as authorized you can rest assured they are authorized.
2018-5-18
Use props
ny300z
First Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

Buy from a local major retailer like Target, Walmart, Best Buy over here. Besides the bad stories I have heard you wouldn't have to wait for shipping and if you have a problem from the start you return it and get a new one within minutes instead of waiting weeks on returning to DJI. There is literally no point in buying direct. And of course it would be genuine from a major retailer.
2018-5-18
Use props
Gimbali
Captain
Flight distance : 1086276 ft
United Kingdom

I've seen a few posts now from people being afraid they may receive a fake Mavic Air.
I'm curious, has anyone ever seen a proper fake? Do they actually exist?
I don't mean a toy such as the copy of the Mavic Pro, the VISUO XS809W (which I have and is a lot of fun!),  but a full-on, indistinguishable from the real thing, clone.
2018-5-18
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Yup, Best Buy for me 30 day no questions asked return/exchange policy although they will charge you a 15% return fee if you want your money back but exchanges are free.
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, you are recommended to purchase the drone from DJI official online store or DJI authorized dealer.
Please kindly note that you can locate nearby dealers from the map on this page.
http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
Don't forget to choose your country and continent in the drop-down boxes on the map.
Hope this can help, thanks!
2018-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules