539 5 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well this week I had to return unfortunately an inspire for repair and the repair guys have excelled the in whole process. 5 days from reciept to dispatch repaired. You can't fault that now can you. 10 out of 10 DJI exceptional service.

And it gets better, placed an order wednesday evening and it was delivered today Friday afternoon by DHL, way to go DJI
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE DJI and the Team.
2018-5-18
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well...  I truly hope this is a trend.  This is the second report of excellent service I've read today.  
Although I hope that we never have to contact support with a problem, it would be nice to know that you will get the right kind of service.  These are expensive machines, and deserve a service department to treat them as such, and the owners as people who shelled out a lot of dough for them.
2018-5-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Good to see mate.
2018-5-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to hear.
I am also in the process.
Just got the email it 'should' take 2 - 3 workdays to repair
2018-5-18
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Way to go Dji
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You are so grateful for sharing your story with us, this absolutely brings us a great confidence and motivation to keep moving. Appreciate again for your positive feedback, wish you have a great time on flying, please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions, we're glad to help.
2018-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules