Flight Error
807 7 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anto_3332
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, my drone just take altitude really fast, I wasn't giving any comande of altitude and it went stait up and then fall in a tree. Why that hapen?
Thank you
2018-5-18
Use props
Droner500
lvl.4

Watch this: I think this might be your problem.
2018-5-18
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Can you upload your flight log and post a link in this thread
2018-5-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm going to guess it was an unexpected RTH but without flight data no-one can say.
If you really want to know we have to look at the flight data.
Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
2018-5-18
Use props
Anto_3332
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks to all. The battery of my remote had a failure and my drone RTH. Do you get a way to disable that function when am flying low altitude and moving from my landing points?
2018-5-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Anto_3332 Posted at 2018-5-19 06:52
Thanks to all. The battery of my remote had a failure and my drone RTH. Do you get a way to disable that function when am flying low altitude and moving from my landing points?

The app settings give you a choice of three options for loss of signal.
RTH is the best choice for most stiuations which is why DJI make it the default.
The controller battery lasts for something like 30 flights so it shouldn't be much trouble making sure it's sufficiently charged to avoid this situation.
2018-5-19
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Anto_3332 Posted at 2018-5-19 06:52

You can set it under MC SETTINGS > ADVANCED SETTINGS > RC SIGNAL LOST to 'HOVER' .
But careful with this setting:
If you are not able to re-connect, the drone will hover until it runs out of battery and then go into auto-landing.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Anto, we're sorry to hear the accident. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support If the drone is still under warranty period, data analysis will be suggested to check the exact status.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules