Is care refresh worth it
1108 8 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Barnsy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52785 ft

Is DJI care refresh worth it for the mavic air?
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, personally, it is worth to purchase the DJI care refresh for your Mavic air: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ?from=menu_products, thanks!
2018-5-18
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe the program has merit.  It's a personal choice.  I did not get care refresh, and now I kinda wish i had, just to have the added peace of mind.   I have State Farm Insurance on my Mavic Air now, and hope and pray that i don't have to use it.
Thanks to Diana and the link she posted above, I just learned that i can still get Care Refresh, and i may do so, just to have the coverage that if there is an equipment malfunction, i wouldn't have to place a claim on my policy.  That way, i can save that for when i do something stupid, and can't blame it on hardware.
2018-5-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Yes it is        
2018-5-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Once you need it you will know the answer ;-) I wish you to never need it as I wish for myself, but it gives me peace of mind...
2018-5-19
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

I can say, 100%, they will honor your refresh.

With that said, 100$ for refresh, and 79$ for the first repair. Cost a fair amount, but your drone comes back fixed.
2018-5-19
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-5-19 00:51
Once you need it you will know the answer ;-) I wish you to never need it as I wish for myself, but it gives me peace of mind...

What Wachtberger said, is exactly what I came here to post. IMHO, you need to weigh the difference between paying around $150 for something you may never need, against paying $1000 to replace what that $150 would have already covered. Twice. Two free crashes. Your fault, crashes.

To me, it was worth the price of Care Refresh, and then Care Refresh + too.

Jeff
2018-5-19
Use props
Barnsy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52785 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-18 22:14
Hi, personally, it is worth to purchase the DJI care refresh for your Mavic air: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air?from=menu_products, thanks!

When i was buying care refresh my internet dropped out and when i went back in to get it again it said i had already bought it but i did'nt get an email confirming it
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Barnsy Posted at 2018-5-19 15:21
When i was buying care refresh my internet dropped out and when i went back in to get it again it said i had already bought it but i did'nt get an email confirming it

Hi Barnsy, sorry to reply you late. Hope you have solved the issue, if there is a need, please send email to djicare@dji.com for the further help. Thanks!
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules