Battery Not Charging
684 3 2018-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raspopin
New

Bought Osmo Mobile 2, 3 weeks ago. Had no problems with the battery before but my battery is not charging now. When I connect it to the charger, only the 1st light blinks and even though it was charging for 2 days, it never got charged. When I tried to turn it on, it is on for 1 second and then turns off. The only way that it stays on is when it is connected directly to the charger, but there is no way I can use it like that. I really need to get it fixed. Anyone has/had a similar issue?
2018-5-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please tell me the SN of your OSMO Mobile 2. In your situation, we would recommend you send it back for check: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-19
Use props
raspopin
New

The serial number is: 198DF3100303PB.
I bought it from Apple Canada Online. Should I bring it to Apple then? And how long do you think this is going to take? @DJI Elektra
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

raspopin Posted at 2018-5-19 02:46
The serial number is: 198DF3100303PB.
I bought it from Apple Canada Online. Should I bring it to Apple then? And how long do you think this is going to take? @DJI Elektra

Just to verify, did you try a different charger? Like the USB port in your computer, if the issue persists, please send in the device and the charging cable for further evaluation.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules