Something weird happened this morning, Lost control of camera
537 1 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Mal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 337890 ft
United States

So I was out flying at a beach this morning. I was on my second flight of the morning at the same location. The drone was over the water in the middle of taking a panorama of the shoreline, I got an error that said "capture failed, linking cancelled due to shooting timeout. After that, I had no control over any camera functions.  I couldn't take pictures, couldn't take video, couldn't switch camera modes. I had full control over my drone and all othe menus, so that was good. I flew back home just in case something bigger was going on. No issues on the way home. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.

I'm on the latest Android version of DJIGO 4 and have the latest firmware on the Air. Anybody else have this issue before?
Screenshot_20180519-103415.jpg
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you have experienced. Could you please refresh the firmware and try the flight again in different locations to see if it fixes or not? If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll look into it. Thanks!
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules