Mavic Pro + Huawei P20 Lite
7876 10 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henri Ljaš
New

Estonia

Hi!

I am planning to buy the Mavic Pro and I have a question.Is the Mavic Pro compatible with the Huawei P20 Lite?

Thanks!
2018-5-19
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

DJI has a list of compliant devices and aside from Apple, Samsung and Google Pixel are the two brands that are supported. With that said, it doesn't mean your device will not run DJI GO 4 Application, these are just the brands of devices DJI supports.
2018-5-19
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I can't see why not.
The MP works with the Android phone and the Huawei P20  OS is Android (8.0),
To be safe you might ask DJI support if is compatible. Even though they might not have it on their list as David said
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, you are recommended to use the mobile device that on the compatible list for the Mavic pro:

2018-5-20
Use props
santiago.jose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 303917 ft
Austria

My P20 works well :-)
2018-5-21
Use props
Pieren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1265938 ft
France

how the screen is managed wih the P20, no issue with the specific format  ?
2018-6-12
Use props
Jakob Kühne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141043 ft
Germany

Pieren Posted at 2018-6-12 06:46
how the screen is managed wih the P20, no issue with the specific format  ?

I don't know if there is a difference to the P20 Pro. If not, I switched from the Samsung Galaxy S9+ to the Huawei P20 Pro and have absolutely no problems here. But I have completely different problems since the change, maybe someone can help me here, because the question is close to mine. I can fly perfectly, no problem at all, but after 10-20 minutes in the air the app gets slower and slower until it hangs up completely and can no longer be operated. Only the live image is transmitted permanently without any problems.

(Mavic Pro + Huawei P20 Pro in my case)

Kind regards,
Jakob
2018-6-12
Use props
Phil Homer
lvl.2

United Kingdom

hi, other than the "supported list" have you received any further information on this please?  I am hoping to use the P20 lite with the mavic air
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Phil Homer Posted at 2018-6-24 11:48
hi, other than the "supported list" have you received any further information on this please?  I am hoping to use the P20 lite with the mavic air

Hi, as of the moment, we haven't tested the P20 lite with our DJI GO 4 app, however, we will keep improving our app to provide more option when in terms of phone compatibility.
2018-6-25
Use props
fans035ec47b
New

Hello. i want to buy p20 pro and i see the comments. Is there a case in the future dji go 4 to is compatible with p20 pro?
2018-6-29
Use props
Reuben Pillay
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91480450 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

Jakob Kühne Posted at 2018-6-12 08:47
I don't know if there is a difference to the P20 Pro. If not, I switched from the Samsung Galaxy S9+ to the Huawei P20 Pro and have absolutely no problems here. But I have completely different problems since the change, maybe someone can help me here, because the question is close to mine. I can fly perfectly, no problem at all, but after 10-20 minutes in the air the app gets slower and slower until it hangs up completely and can no longer be operated. Only the live image is transmitted permanently without any problems.

(Mavic Pro + Huawei P20 Pro in my case)

Damn!!! I am considering purchasing the P20 Pro :/ Did you solve those issues - I see it's been a month since you last posted this...

Also I'm reading online that there's lag with GoogleMaps: May be it's related?
http://piunikaweb.com/2018/04/19 ... re-google-maps-lag/

Are you having those google maps lag?

Also found this link here with a number of issues and their fixes:
https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/huawei-p20-pro-problems/
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules