Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
**X4S Issue after firmware update_Anyone else??
2201 6 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dreamer1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7801565 ft

Things it did fix:
  • X4s Gimbal drift
  • Camera Centers on start-up....Before it was always off center by a bit. I would have to go in and manually correct this in the gimbal adjustments.
  • Camera distortion problem....I was getting horrible distortion in most all of the photos taken with the X4s.
  • Image transmission in 1080 when recording in 4k....before, I could only view the image in 720p when recording in 4k

Problems that came from update:

• When powered on and in camera mode, I constantly get the red message in the top left "week image transmission" and the image freezes up for a good few seconds then comes back and the process repeats. If I change to video mode, this does not happen. What gives here?
  • When I land the AC, as soon as I touch down, the X4s turns 90 degrees. If I hit my quick button to recenter the gimbal, it works fine and on start-up it is still centered. Only happens when landing.
[size=14.6667px]

***UPDATE***

[size=14.6667px]I updated my Ipad pro 9.7 to the latest version of software as well as the DJI GO 4 app. The problem still persists with week images transmission. **NOTE** I only have these issues when streaming image in 1080p. If i switch to stream image in 720p. The problem goes away and image transmission is normal. [size=14.6667px]

Anyone have any input as to why this is happening when in camera mode? (Check out Video)

I2 Firmware.jpg
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dreamer, thanks for the feedback of the latest firmware and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have been aware of the second issue and will get it fixed in the next firmware.
For the "week image transmission", does it happen outdoor? Since the video was shot indoors, there may be interference and the image transmission in 720P would be better than 1080P.
We recommend to test outdoor, if the issue persists, please try to select the channel with less interference, besides, please update the APP to V4.2.16 to see if the issue persists and you can also try another mobile device for a brief troubleshooting, thank you.
2018-5-21
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-21 23:20
Dreamer, thanks for the feedback of the latest firmware and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have been aware of the second issue and will get it fixed in the next firmware.
For the "week image transmission", does it happen outdoor? Since the video was shot indoors, there may be interference and the image transmission in 720P would be better than 1080P.

Thank you. I am fully aware that signal would be better  outdoors. But, this happens even outside and is very consistent with any location.  
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dreamer1 Posted at 2018-5-22 10:30
Thank you. I am fully aware that signal would be better  outdoors. But, this happens even outside and is very consistent with any location.

The image transmission could relate to the mobile device, USB cable, RC, antenna, camera, gimbal and the image transmission board inside the aircraft, air encoder and so on. If the issue happens after the firmware upgrade, did you try to refresh the firmware? Any chance to try another mobile device and RC?
2018-5-23
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.3

Yes, I've tried that.  I can't fly 500ft away from without loosing video signal and aircraft disconnect. Tried different cables, other controller, different devices. Nothing works. I have heard of an issue with the Inspire 2 RC usb port. It this true?
2018-10-11
Use props
Ghost Flyer
New
United States

I am having the same problem as you listed as number 1.  I updated firmware this weekend.  I have not flown because my X4S is not usable in DJI GO.  I am going to try borrow a camera from someone to see if it is a problem with the X4S.  It worked great until firmware update though.
2019-5-22
Use props
Ghost Flyer
New
United States

Ghost Flyer Posted at 5-22 05:59
I am having the same problem as you listed as number 1.  I updated firmware this weekend.  I have not flown because my X4S is not usable in DJI GO.  I am going to try borrow a camera from someone to see if it is a problem with the X4S.  It worked great until firmware update though.

Started it up today to see if there was an update.  Still having problems with X4S camera.  FPV camera fine.  after walking away for a while it is now OK.  Hope it stays that way.  Not sure if an automatic update took place.  
2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules