"RC Connected" does not appear on app but still works?
376 3 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chucksek
lvl.1

My Spark remote controller connects to WIFI and the Spark but does not appear as "rc connected (with a green light)" on the DJI Go 4 app. It shows just "connected (with a green light)" however the  funny thing is that the remote controller functions still works.  Joy sticks are operating the Spark in flight and the gimble wheel working also but it shows just as "connected (with green light) on the app. How do I get it back to way it was, which was having it properly show "re connected (with green light)" when the remote controller is connected to the Spark?

2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, could you please show us a screenshot of the page in DJI GO4 app? We'd like to check it, thanks!
2018-5-20
Use props
chucksek
lvl.1

You will see the remote controller is signaling green and the DJI app shows “connected (with a green light) not “rc connected”.

I took the drone for a flight after taking the photo and the remote controller worked all the functions. Why does it not show “rc connected”?
2018-5-22
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are connected to the RC with WIFI  you do not need the OTG cable...and vice versa...Try removing the cable, restart the app, and see if your description changes...adversely, try with just the cable (WIFI off on the device) ...That is the purpose of the cable anyway to not have to use the WIFI connection between the RC and the phone/device. Best to not be using both ways to connect at the same time! But if all is working, maybe some update affected the icon?
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules