Mavic air gimbal permanently tilted
783 2 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lior
New

Hi, I purchased my mavic air less than 24 hours ago and I am already having issues with it. I took the drone for a 2 short flights yesterday and it worked great but today when I started it up I noticed the gimbal was completely tilded causing my picture to have a massive slant. I tried recalibrating it and it just got stuck bouncing from 80 to 89 precent and back. I have the latest firmware installed. Also I have not crashed or anything all i did was take it for 2 10 minute flights yesterday where all was working great and now it seems the gimbal is completely broken. Also i am able to move the gimbal up and down just the picture is completly slanted
2018-5-19
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41818 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you per chance forget to take the gimbal cover off before turning the MA on or did you force the cover on after your flight. That may cause the gimbal motor to malfunction.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Lior, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please restart the drone and try it again, if still no good luck, please show us a screenshot of the error message, we'll look into it.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules