Can’t get out of controller to register
751 7 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Butterup
New
Denmark

Hi
I’ve just bought the Phantom 4 Pro plus. All went well the first day. This morning the controller decided that I nee to sign up for “easy control” and “smart editor”. This I can’t do unless I am connected to the WiFi. Problem is that I can’t get out of this programme in order to connect to the WiFi. I’ve tried turning on and off. It just returns each time. Any advice on this on PLEASE .....?
Many thanks

2018-5-19
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Congratulations on your recent DJI purchase.

Tell us about your mobile device.  
2018-5-19
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-5-19 14:23
Congratulations on your recent DJI purchase.

Tell us about your mobile device.

He has the P4P+!
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try to swipe the screen down and you will be able to set up the WiFi connection. Hope it helps.
2018-5-19
Use props
Butterup
New
Denmark

It’s the Phantom 4 Pro plus with fixed screen controller which I am having problems with. I connected to my WiFi during setup and all worked great. Flew for twenty mins. The next morning I went out and flew. Just after I changed batteries (and away from WiFi)  it decided it needed to update. After letting it donthat the short repetitive video came up asking me to sign up or sign in to “Smart Register”.

I have tried both to sign in and register but nothing happens as I am not connected to a WiFi.

Problem is that I can’t get out of what is showing on the screen in order to register. There is a back arrow I press on only to get back to the page asking me to sign in or sign up. There is no other arrow nor x to press on in order to get out. I’ve turned the controller both off and on on numerous occasions. Same thing pops up on the screen again and again.  I’ll try to attach what I see on the screen.

2018-5-19
Use props
Butterup
New
Denmark

Hi Thor

Thanks a million. It had to be something simple like that and it was. Swiped down, in to settings, connected to WiFi and all set up now.

Many thanks :-)
2018-5-19
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-19 20:14
Hi there, please try to swipe the screen down and you will be able to set up the WiFi connection. Hope it helps.

Hi Thor
As many are frustrated by this issue, can you please suggest your developers to ad a shortcut to the Wifi setup in the "Network Unavailable" notice?
I think this would help people from ripping out their last grey straws in the future.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KedDK Posted at 2018-5-20 03:45
Hi Thor
As many are frustrated by this issue, can you please suggest your developers to ad a shortcut to the Wifi setup in the "Network Unavailable" notice?
I think this would help people from ripping out their last grey straws in the future.

I think it is a good suggestion. Will forward to the engineers to know. Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules