3475 11 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Free2be
lvl.3
Flight distance : 229570 ft
Belgium

Hello DJI drone folks,
It will be cool, if there are a list and explainations of the warning signals.
In the manual, I can't find nothing about it.
I fly today and receive on my Iphone 6 the follow message: Warnings: Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.

I have closed all the apps, the free memory are plenty, even the free space on my mobile.
No heating problems in Belgium.
Best Regards and fly safe!

Warning Mavic Air.jpg
2018-5-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Might want to look at this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-100636-9-1.html
2018-5-19
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

That is a problem with you phone, not the Drone it self, happens a lot to me on my Iphone 5
2018-5-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

While most are self explanatory, there are a number that are not explained. You make a very good and important point here, there should be a list available for all users. Good job.
2018-5-20
Use props
Neliusspies
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151526 ft
Nauru

Had the same messages and started a habbit of clearing my device cache every week since then did not show up again
2018-5-20
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Apple has been throttling the CPU in their phones when the battery starts getting weak.
2018-5-20
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-5-20 02:34
Apple has been throttling the CPU in their phones when the battery starts getting weak.

if user is running ios 11.3 or higher they can just disable it in Battery settings on iPhone.

click on Settings -> Battery -> Battery Health (Beta)   than if iOS has decided to throttle the CPU/GPU can disable that at the risk of less battery stability.  if iOS has not throttled yet it will just say peak performance compatibility.

other factor is it is an iPhone 6 and those barely any faster than the iPhone 5S in benchmarks from years ago before throttling occured.  and its possible his or her iPhone is just doing alot of background activity, and its getting hammered.  my iPad mini 2 does same thing if i have background applications running out of control.  i get alerts in dji go 4 that cpu is overloaded and my iPad mini 2 gets warmer..
2018-5-20
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 2018-5-20 05:02
I do not see such a setting "Battery Health "beta" - iPad mini 2 - iOS version 11.3.1
(just a heads up if anyone else updates to verify the setting. it simply doesn't exist on iPad mini 2 / only an iPhone setting?)

You need to go down to battery on the left menu.
2018-5-20
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 2018-5-20 05:02
I do not see such a setting "Battery Health "beta" - iPad mini 2 - iOS version 11.3.1
(just a heads up if anyone else updates to verify the setting. it simply doesn't exist on iPad mini 2 / only an iPhone setting?)

You are really something else. No wonder no one wants to help people around here. As a side note, you never made a statement. Statements do not end with question marks. Maybe next time post your informational link BEFORE being an ass.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please restart the drone and the mobile device to try it again? If still no good luck, please try another mobile device to check if it still happens or not, thanks!
2018-5-20
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 2018-5-20 17:53
Really not a hill worth dying on. Sorry if I caused you any stress.

ipads dont have that, however iPhones do.  the OP mentioned his iPhone running out of resources (cpu limitation).. so i was offering a directing hand to someone else remarking on the throttling apple has done.

i mentioned my ipad mini 2 having hiccups before because its roughly same amount of computing power as the iPhone 6 has, and if i let background tasks go crazy it slows down in dji go 4 app
2018-5-20
Use props
Free2be
lvl.3
Flight distance : 229570 ft
Belgium

Tanks for you support and advice. I will go dive deeper into this issue.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules