Fantastic support yet again from DJi repair centre in the Netherlands
397 3 2018-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4e0c935b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16644 ft

The P4P arrived back from the repair centre having suffered a problem with the ultrasonic sensor system.
I had just started a flight when a warning popped up advising to land immediately due to the sensor fault. This was PRIOR to updating the aircraft firmware which I was notified needed doing when I started flying for the day. On the third battery the warning popped up. I landed and updated the firmware and did the usual calibration to try and reset the problem. It didn’t and the message came back within five seconds of flight.
After reading the forum I contacted support, they send a returns label to the Netherlands with was turned around in seven days, they replaced the whole camera unit according to the email under warranty. Six batteries in, all good. Well done DJi Europe again!
Looking forward to the P5. But will deffo get care refresh again.
2018-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Glad to know everything was sorted out smoothly, thanks for sharing your positive experience with us which give us a lot of motivation to keep moving, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-5-20
Use props
fans4e0c935b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16644 ft

Hi Mindi, I see DJi care refresh plus has been introduced but NOT for the UK, do you know when this will be rolled out as my care refresh is due to expire soon.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans4e0c935b Posted at 2018-5-20 03:27
Hi Mindi, I see DJi care refresh plus has been introduced but NOT for the UK, do you know when this will be rolled out as my care refresh is due to expire soon.

Thanks for your attention to DJI Care Refresh +, we are working on providing more service to more regions, sorry that we do not have the estimated released date, please pay attention to our website about the future release, thank you.
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules