Calibration impossible IMU since the update V01.04.300
658 7 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mathieu34
lvl.1
New Caledonia

Hi everyone,
Since the new update i can't calibrate the IMU ( i'm block at the end of the step one...) and my mavic PRO do not want to take off
- i updated DJI go 4/ i updated my mavic PRO with the assistant
- i try a old version
- i calibrate with a cool tempature
- i don't have a crash
- i try with an another phone...

Please someone can help me?
I live in french new caledonia and i don't have dji support her...

Thanks everyone
2018-5-20
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

screenshot of what all is going on please and what step it is failing on...
2018-5-20
Use props
Mathieu34
lvl.1
New Caledonia

I've two situations
- i'm block at the end of the step one ( and my magic PRO "blinks" green very quickly without going to step two
- another one i have this
2018-5-20
Use props
Mathieu34
lvl.1
New Caledonia

this is at the end of the step one

Please help me
2018-5-20
Use props
Mathieu34
lvl.1
New Caledonia

someone can help me??
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mathieu, sorry for the late response and the difficulties with the drone, it is recommended to calibrate the compass firstly and then make sure the drone is put in an absolute level ground, if the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent in for further diagnosis.
2018-5-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Use DJI's Assistant-2 to downgrade Mavic Pro from V01.04.300 to V01.04.200 (or your previous version).
Worth a try before sending drone in for repair.

2018-5-27
Use props
croop120
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6808 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Hi, I think i may have figured it out. I have been having this issue for over a week. Anytime you try calibrating the IMU, the picture on the left of the calibration screen is supposed to prompt you when to change the drone orientation. But this does not happen, sometimes the picture is stuck and will not prompt you to turn the drone during the process. This is where the green light comes into play. The rapid green flashing light is the prompt to turn the drone. So anytime it flashes change the orientation. You can google the order of the Orientation for each step. Note: I actually start my IMU calibration with the drone on the side then the picture on the calibration screen may sometimes change to show the next orientation. I then follow the prompts until completed. I hope this helps. Thank You.
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules