819 4 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SubUser
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74140 ft
Netherlands

Here is my snag-list :

1. Flight records does not show properly, when uploaded and check with a other device it is ok.
2. Compass does not work, jumps all over the place, useless...
3. OTG cable with the spark does not work - version 4.2.8 was also not working on the other devices.
4. Battery far to big for CS5.5, need a slimmer/lighter version.
5. Possibility to block updates and to rollback to previous versions, maybe with "DJI Assistant 2" like the firmaware update direct on the drone.
6. A model between the CS7.8 and CS5.5, the first one is to big and the second is just to small, maybe a CS6.5 ?
7. A switch option to learn to fly without GPS and Opto mode, maybe three state switch like the Phantom.
8. Prevent start flying without a proper RTH update for beginners (with a switch/warning).
9. A universal controller for the range of drones from Mavic pro to Spark with a proper connection to Crystal Sky, maybe a "small Phantom RC" ?
10. Let the whole range Phantom to Spark work with ocusync, let the big professionals work with lightbrige 2.
11. No more bugs - I know the most difficult one - maybe start with beta-testers.

Regards
2018-5-20
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

For me:

1. Flight records does not show properly, when uploaded and check with a other device it is ok.
2. Compass does not work, jumps all over the place, useless...
3. OTG cable with the spark does not work - version 4.2.8 was also not working on the other devices.
5. Possibility to block updates and to rollback to previous versions, maybe with "DJI Assistant 2" like the firmaware update direct on the drone.
11. No more bugs - I know the most difficult one - maybe start with beta-testers.
12. Regular update (like iOS or Android) of DJI GO/GO4
13. DJI Pilot no more beta
14. Flight mission?
2018-5-20
Use props
roger39
lvl.3
France

Possibility to block updates and to rollback to previous versions, maybe with "DJI Assistant 2" like the firmaware update direct on the drone.
2018-5-20
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Put that under Dreams, of  Dreamers.

Oh, and we be the Beta-Testers
2018-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules