Problem by linking the remote controller of my Inspire 1 V2
1004 3 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans37a8aa6e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 558094 ft
France

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the remote controller of my Inspire 1 V2.
After the last charge of the batteries, the remote controller is always disconnected. I decide to link the remote controller but it doesn't work well.
When I link the remote controller, the green lights are blinking and looks like the link is not properly done, so I turn off the remote controller and the Inspire 1, and it happens that sometimes the remote controller is connected, but only for a few seconds, like twenty seconds, and then again, the remote controller disconnect itself. That obliged me to link the remote controller many times, but unfortunately always without a successful linking that remain record.
Please if anyone has the solution, be nice by giving me an answer.
I thank you all, very much.
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to know you are having difficulties with Inspire 1, firstly, please make sure the firmwares of RC and the aircraft are matched.
Second, how did you link RC? Did you try the following method?
Power on RC and the aircraft, keep pressing C1+C2+Video Button, when you hear D--DD, press the right dial quickly, then press the link button in the aircraft.
2018-5-21
Use props
Axel Amacher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 558094 ft
France

Hello, thank you very much for your help, but in the same time i found what was the Reason, why i had these disconnections, between the remote controller, and the Drone, in fact it is the USB Cable that has a bad connection. I will order in a few days a new USB HDMI Module for my remote controler. and i will change the all USB HDMI Module.

Anyway i wish to thank you very much for your help, have a great evening.

Bye Bye.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Axel Amacher Posted at 2018-5-22 11:05
Hello, thank you very much for your help, but in the same time i found what was the Reason, why i had these disconnections, between the remote controller, and the Drone, in fact it is the USB Cable that has a bad connection. I will order in a few days a new USB HDMI Module for my remote controler. and i will change the all USB HDMI Module.

Anyway i wish to thank you very much for your help, have a great evening.

Glad to know you have located the reason, hope the issue will be sorted out and you could get back in the air soon.
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules