weird lense flare
1095 14 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41637 ft
Netherlands

hi, every video or photo i take has this weird lense flare type circle on it. At first i thought it was an actual lense flare, but it seems constant, in every direction. Anyone know what this could be and how i can get rid of it?
0D61D5FF-9001-4986-857A-5BBBA73FFC45.jpeg
2018-5-20
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Did you inspect tbe camera? How the lens looks like? Can you see anything wrong, any scratch on it or so?
If not, it may be something else and you might want to open a ticket with Support
2018-5-20
Use props
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

everything looks fine, not sure if it's a software or hardware issue really.
2018-5-20
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Romania

pwlhendriks Posted at 2018-5-20 13:44
everything looks fine, not sure if it's a software or hardware issue really.

Sorry to ask this, but is this a picture stored on your phone/tablet? Or out of the SD card?
I am asking this as the content cached on the phone is not the real one in terms of resolution. You might want to check how the pictures are on the SD card.
If the flare is still an issue then raise a ticket with DJI support.
2018-5-20
Use props
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

It's from the ones on the SD card. I'll ask support, I was hoping it would maybe be a common thing. easy fix and all that.
I don't want to send it back, im having way too much fun flying it
2018-5-20
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Romania

pwlhendriks Posted at 2018-5-20 14:14
It's from the ones on the SD card. I'll ask support, I was hoping it would maybe be a common thing. easy fix and all that.
I don't want to send it back, im having way too much fun flying it  

I know what you mean.
Let's hope support may have an easy fix!
Good luck!
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvinience on what happened to the picture that you have taken from your Spark. Rest assure DJI will take a look at this issue seriuosly.
I just want to ask you some questions reguarding the issue that we have. Is this happening to other pictures that was taken from the spark? When did this issue started?
2018-5-21
Use props
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-21 08:30
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvinience on what happened to the picture that you have taken from your Spark. Rest assure DJI will take a look at this issue seriuosly.

Thanks for the reply, nothing to be sorry for, race mode kinda makes up for it all

It started right from the first picture, it's in all my pictures and videos and on the normal camera feed. I'll try uploading a video shortly, maybe it'll give you some more insight as to what might be going on.
2018-5-21
Use props
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

Video here
2018-5-21
Use props
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, i’ve uploaded the video in the last post. I hope it might show a bit more clearly what’s going on. Is anyone from dji looking into this already or do I need to file a support ticket? Many thanks!
2018-5-23
Use props
JimFandango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130768 ft
United Kingdom

That definitely looks like a scratch or crack in the glass to me. You can clearly see a mirrored doubling of the image, most clearly when the feature pans over and past the guy in the shirt (you?). That indicates a physical surface in the glass that the light is bouncing off.
2018-5-23
Use props
Nehalp8295
lvl.2

very good job man
2018-5-25
Use props
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

Could be, but it moves across the screen when the drone turns, shouldn't a scratch be steady, in the same place all the time? Plus I really don't see it on the lense or the cover.
2018-5-27
Use props
pwlhendriks
lvl.1
Netherlands

I think I might have found the problem. It seems the lense is set back in the frame a bit. My guess would be the edge of the frame is reflecting?

2018-6-11
Use props
Putzfrau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26896 ft
Sweden

I'm not sure I'm seeing what you are seeing. Mine look pretty much the same.

2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules