Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic pro
682 5 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans274cbafe
lvl.1

i lost the voice when taking off and landing it used to say home point has been udated .howw do I get the voice back on the mavic
2018-5-20
Use props
Brad Bilger
Captain
Flight distance : 14764163 ft

Mine did that this afternoon.  I turned the volume on the phone back up.  
2018-5-20
Use props
fans274cbafe
lvl.1

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-5-20 13:57
Mine did that this afternoon.  I turned the volume on the phone back up.

volume is all the way up
2018-5-20
Use props
Brad Bilger
Captain
Flight distance : 14764163 ft

Not trying to be tacky, but this really happened to me today.  On Androids, there are separate volume controls settings for Ringtone, Media, Notifications and System.  My Media volume was set to mute.  I cranked the volume back up and the voice was back.  If that's not the problem, then I have no idea.
2018-5-20
Use props
fans274cbafe
lvl.1

Brad Bilger Posted at 2018-5-20 14:23
Not trying to be tacky, but this really happened to me today.  On Androids, there are separate volume controls settings for Ringtone, Media, Notifications and System.  My Media volume was set to mute.  I cranked the volume back up and the voice was back.  If that's not the problem, then I have no idea.

ok  thanks if you  hear anything let me know thanks you
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there Regarding with that concern if all the volume is way Up but there is still no voice, I would suggest giving a try to reinstall the App but make sure to sync the Flight records first into the cloud.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules