Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My drone is fine but I lost my drone
566 12 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruno Rook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello,

Today, with the new firmware DJI go. I didn't see but my settings battery was changed, when I saw my my battery and my drone so far, I had not other choice that find a safe place for him .. I found it but I don't know how I will be able to go to pick up him ..

Bad sunday
2018-5-20
Use props
Bruno Rook
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

This is the located of my drone
51E834A3-D5C2-44DC-A11C-65EE0B400583.jpeg
2018-5-20
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

I would get a boat, inner-tube something!
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. If your drone still in warranty period, please kindly contact our support to start a case and provide the flight records, the local team will arrange the data analysis for you.
2018-5-21
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow thanks for sharing. This would be a odd situation! I am hopeful you will find a way.
Perhaps offer a person with a boat some cash or some cool videos to go get it for you? Maybe the Coast Guard helpful? (not sure what they call coastal services there.)

Bright side: Your drone is not under the water and you made a smart decision to land on dry land. Good job!
2018-5-21
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I agree, it probably was the best decision to land it in a safe place. You will certainly find someone with a boat for the recovery. Some very good proposals have been made here above.
2018-5-21
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

A good reminder for everyone to check all their settings after every FW update.   There has to be a boat, canoe, kayak, or something you can rent or hire to get to that island.
2018-5-21
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Having had a 'closer' look with Google Earth, it looks like there's a golf course over on the other part of this island - so you can get pretty close just by road. The problem area is that part where your drone has landed is on the other side of a swampy area - so you may need to be careful trying to get across that. The other option is a boat with an outboard motor and get to that side of the island via the river ... but that will be a longer route as directly across the river is an industrial area.

2018-5-21
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

The best way to find your drone? Get off the computer and start hiking. Good luck.
2018-5-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Good thing you landed it and not tried to come back, good thinking there and go out and bring it back
2018-5-21
Use props
Bruno Rook
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

hellllooooo everyone.

Thanks a lot for your messages. I needed to take a quickly decision because if after few meter my drone go down on water, it was finished forever lol The golf course was my second option but not easy way. This morning, I drove in the Marina boat more in the north and I found a lovely guy that he take away me on the coordinated GPS. And surprise, my drone was there

And YES, checked all settings after every firmware update !

One time in my life but never two !
2018-5-21
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

Congratulations on being successfully reunited with your drone.
2018-5-21
Use props
Eltoro313
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks @Folkestone
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now