Zero satallite in open air !
585 7 2018-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turin DeBrouche
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello there,

I have bought my mavic air 2 weeks ago and after my first crash from 20 meters, it stoped seeing any satallite..  ( You can see in the screen shot )

What can i do?

33031545_10160350173970084_1860090146225913856_n.jpg
2018-5-20
Use props
ldgjGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 392795 ft

Bummer, how did you crash?
Have you allraedy contacted DJI support? I would recommend doing that asap!
2018-5-20
Use props
Turin DeBrouche
lvl.1
Turkey

ldgjGuy Posted at 2018-5-20 22:28
Bummer, how did you crash?
Have you allraedy contacted DJI support? I would recommend doing that asap!

Well first of all i tried to land it to my balcony but the sensors didnt let me do it  : ) and it crashed to my balcony fences on landing process then headed directly to the ground.

Yes, i have contacted with DJI support tomorrow, still waiting for their return & instructions.
2018-5-20
Use props
Ridg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

How tall is the building in the left of the photo?  I'd suggest actually going to an open area like a park or field as buildings and tree cover will cause interference, you'll need to give it at least 3-5 mins to be sure too.
2018-5-20
Use props
Turin DeBrouche
lvl.1
Turkey

Ridg Posted at 2018-5-20 23:22
How tall is the building in the left of the photo?  I'd suggest actually going to an open area like a park or field as buildings and tree cover will cause interference, you'll need to give it at least 3-5 mins to be sure too.

I will try that too but i dont think it will help because before the accident the aircraft usually see minimum 6 satalite in same spot. Btw the building's length is 35 meter.
2018-5-20
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Check GPS in an open area first, the collision may have been due to GPS loss. You may of disconnected or damaged the GPS connection or sensor following the collision. This is something that is fairly straightforward to check if you have the technical ability Mavic Air Tear Down.  A return to DJI if you have any doubts or don't want to risk a fly away due to GPS loss. Hope you get it fixed soon.
2018-5-21
Use props
Turin DeBrouche
lvl.1
Turkey

Celsus Posted at 2018-5-21 00:06
Check GPS in an open area first, the collision may have been due to GPS loss. You may of disconnected or damaged the GPS connection or sensor following the collision. This is something that is fairly straightforward to check if you have the technical ability Mavic Air Tear Down.  A return to DJI if you have any doubts or don't want to risk a fly away due to GPS loss. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Thank you, I will try that today.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. Please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If the drone is still in warranty period, the local team will arrange data analysis after they received the package. Thanks!
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules