Forum Software is Joke
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D Allen
lvl.1
United States

I have made several posts in the forum after activating my account. Now after I login, the forum software says I have never acitivated my account and need to do so. Gee, I guess I was halucinating when I made those previous posts.

Dear D Allen,
Thank you for registering on the DJI forums. Before we can activate your account, one last step must be taken to complete your registration.
Please note that you must complete this last step to complete the registration. You will only need to visit the link once to activate your account.
To complete your registration, please visit the following link:
Does the above link not work?
If you are still having problems signing up, please contact a member of our support staff.

Thank you!

I admin half a dozen BB forums via licensed forum software, so I can safely say: DJI, your forum software totally sucks and is a joke.

You need to dump it and get into the current century.

2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Allen, I checked your posts and it seems you didn't post before until today, the Forum account must be activated before you start a new thread or reply other users' post.
2018-5-21
Use props
D Allen
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-21 02:52
Allen, I checked your posts and it seems you didn't post before until today, the Forum account must be activated before you start a new thread or reply other users' post.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D385%26typeid%3D385
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

D Allen Posted at 2018-5-21 09:00
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=143876&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D385%26typeid%3D385

These are two different Forum accounts, I have sent you PM, thanks for your understanding.
2018-5-21
Use props
djiuser_jH2SXY1yV5yY
New

India

You have to visit this web post once and get to know all the important procedure for   thanks automatic save Microsoft edge web browsing passwords.
2018-12-24
Use props
Can I get my drone back?
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

I agree, the DJI forum layout(s) are a joke. They have different software for different apps. (DJI GO app and DJI store are different) you also have a mobile website as well as a standard desktop site.
2019-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules