Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transmitting LAG ISSUE
395 5 2018-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COCA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35495 ft
Serbia

Hi!

I have a big issue with my Spark! Every time I go out being scared should my Spark can fly there? is there a good GPS? Does the transmission go well there?
I checked everything, there is only a place issue. I checked with OTG and WiFi, everything is up to date. I have got 18-20 satellites, I cane remote spark well but the lag on the display of mobile is abnormal?! I'm using Galaxy s9 plus. And I put my antennas with the instructions (watched Dji tutorial video)...

I checked, there are no changes in battery, something else making these error. I don't even know what is going on... yesterday I was trying to fly on a lake (there was open to the sky view), into the woods, and the same thing happened...next, I try to fly on the open field and everything was perfect. My question is, for that money, should I always need to fly on the boring open field and make near the same shots??? I want to fly over the forest, the lake, over the city...

Always when I try to shot some interesting place (building) near my place, transmission lagging and I don't even know what the spark recording...Man, the spark is little and the point of everything is to film something when all the buildings are close to you. Am I right? Say no more...

Please, someone? Give some advice? This is not a toy, and I want to feel free to use my Spark and make some shots on the place I want.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

COCA, I would recommend you use wifi connection and enter the wifi setting, please fly there when most channels are green. Please turn off all the bluetooth devices and ensure that there is no interference around your spark.
2018-5-21
Use props
COCA
lvl.3
Serbia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-21 01:50
COCA, I would recommend you use wifi connection and enter the wifi setting, please fly there when most channels are green. Please turn off all the bluetooth devices and ensure that there is no interference around your spark.

Thanks for your reply Elektra!

But, here in Serbia that is not a case. I watched the channels all the time, I fly with WIFi too, every time a checked the channels there were all red charts. I cant find a place in Serbia where the charts are small and green...that is the most reason everyone using the OTG here in Europe, with WiFi is even worse and i cant fly then.

Can you please tell me, should be some issue because am using Samsung device? I heard about that issue with Samsung and dji go app...
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

COCA Posted at 2018-5-21 02:02
Thanks for your reply Elektra!

But, here in Serbia that is not a case. I watched the channels all the time, I fly with WIFi too, every time a checked the channels there were all red charts. I cant find a place in Serbia where the charts are small and green...that is the most reason everyone using the OTG here in Europe, with WiFi is even worse and i cant fly then.

You can try to use recommended devices and keep us updated. Here is the list for your reference.
app spark.png
2018-5-21
Use props
COCA
lvl.3
Serbia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-21 02:23
You can try to use recommended devices and keep us updated. Here is the list for your reference.

Please test S9 plus...this is must for such a company. You are future DJi and you need to test all te future models. Thanks.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

COCA Posted at 2018-5-21 02:25
Please test S9 plus...this is must for such a company. You are future DJi and you need to test all te future models. Thanks.

I see, your requirement will be forwarded. There are so many Android devices so we can not test them all. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules